mosin, hype and concern.

2 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

That kind of balance shouldn't exist here. In the end there will be over 200 guns. Players should use guns based on preference, not power-creep.

Most people would want to use the most powerful weapon. That's just the way it is, right? If i can drop people in one shot why would i use a weapon that needs two shots?

Edited by rix5
Maki_Nishikino
Just now, rix5 said:

Most people would want to use the most powerful weapon. That's just the way it is, right?

No, not really. I love running an MP5. Also, buckshot/slugs don't do to well against armor.

4 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

No, not really. I love running an MP5. Also, buckshot/slugs don't do to well against armor.

Yeah, vs armor the Mosin should do better than a shotgun. But still the rechamber should be slower than the shotgun. It's bolt-action after all, right? ... and the armor player is wearing armor; so would it drop him in one shot? Probably not.

Edited by rix5
Team_Speak_User
4 minutes ago, rix5 said:

Most people would want to use the most powerful weapon. That's just the way it is, right? If i can drop people in one shot why would i use a weapon that needs two shots?

I agree with maki. I typically sell M4s not because they are a bad gun but I like my 9x19 SMGs and I can buy like two of them from the m4 I get off a player. 

Just because some people always use the best guns doesn’t mean everyone will. 

Maki_Nishikino
1 hour ago, rix5 said:

Yeah, vs armor the Mosin should do better than a shotgun. But still the rechamber should be slower than the shotgun. It's bolt-action after all, right? ... and the armor player is wearing armor; so would it drop him in one shot? Probably not.

Weapon mastering can aid in cycling the bolt faster.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino