Sign in to follow this  
PoliteStranger

HACKER-BEWARE

Just so everyone is aware, found someone 100% hacking, (flying in the air on customs, invisible, using unsuppressed AK with Tracer rounds. Here is his name, if you see somebody flying through the air on customs or whatever map, don't assume it's a glitch. He wiped our full geared squad of 3 and nobody ever even saw him, and he had tracers. It was as if they just came from a cloud. Also, next to him, there was a naked USEC, swinging his hatchet in the air a few times, and suddenly an RSASS appeared in his hands. It was soon after this we got wiped by mystery bullets from the sky.

Name removed By Mr_Sheep.

• Sad 1

I'm not sure if anyone who makes hacker reports for this forum actually search up other hacker reports because they're always met with the same thing, BSG doesn't take hacker reports, and especially not ones on the public forum. 

Also a description with a screenshot of your death isn't hard proof of anything, and couldn't be acted upon if hacker reports were taken on the forums. 

Edited by MadMacks

5 minutes ago, MadMacks said:

I'm not sure if anyone who makes hacker reports for this forum actually search up other hacker reports because they're always met with the same thing, BSG doesn't take hacker reports, and especially not ones on the public forum. 

Also a description with a screenshot of your death isn't hard proof of anything, and couldn't be acted upon if hacker reports were taken on the forums. 

I dont really give a crap if its not proof of anything and I'm not requesting him to get banned, this is a headsup for genuine players who are in lobby and see his name to maybe wait for him to bounce before entering the match.

Just now, PoliteStranger said:

I dont really give a crap if its not proof of anything and I'm not requesting him to get banned, this is a headsup for genuine players who are in lobby and see his name to maybe wait for him to bounce before entering the match.

You can't know who you're going to face when you load into a game, and you can't ban someone because one person posted the least amount of evidence ever conceived onto a forum. Please regard whether or not you're making a thread that is pointless. If you have nothing to post besides a death screen and a written description of a maybe could be hacker, you're not really adding anything. 

1 hour ago, PoliteStranger said:

Just so everyone is aware, found someone 100% hacking, (flying in the air on customs, invisible, using unsuppressed AK with Tracer rounds. Here is his name, if you see somebody flying through the air on customs or whatever map, don't assume it's a glitch. He wiped our full geared squad of 3 and nobody ever even saw him, and he had tracers. It was as if they just came from a cloud. Also, next to him, there was a naked USEC, swinging his hatchet in the air a few times, and suddenly an RSASS appeared in his hands. It was soon after this we got wiped by mystery bullets from the sky.

Name removed By Mr_Sheep.

Locked.

We not accept player reports at this time, if he is cheating then the Anti cheat will ban him. Also do not name shame as it starts a witch hunt and no good will come to it.

In the future you should use the search function.