Tjoppe

about the EOD edition

Tjoppe

i bought the EOD edition of your game because i like what this can become and i want to support you. But now i look like a snowflake ingame with the crown and i wonder if you could add a option in the setting to be able to turn the yellow name and crown off and on? 

Kind regards ~Tjoppe

Lewisuk

The Crown and yellow name is from the EoD reward "Unique ID" and cannot be turned off.

I'm not sure if there will be an option in the future, as I have yet to see another user question about having the crown, but as it stands right now, it is a permanent reward for purchasing EoD.

TalRasha

Here is better question - When comes the time, EOD will be discontinued? When I go to matchmaking menu, It looks like Standard edition is more rare than EOD.

Adding that Yellow crown with letters made it even more obvious what are these editions about. Clever, up to a time ...

Maki_Nishikino
1 hour ago, TalRasha said:

Here is better question - When comes the time, EOD will be discontinued?

Open beta I think.

XiTiX
On 3/5/2018 at 11:26 PM, TalRasha said:

Here is better question - When comes the time, EOD will be discontinued? When I go to matchmaking menu, It looks like Standard edition is more rare than EOD.

Adding that Yellow crown with letters made it even more obvious what are these editions about. Clever, up to a time ...

We just need open beta to sort this out, you will see much less EOD owners in the mix. It makes sense to see a lot of them now because only the most addic... ehm dedicated players have cashed out and want to play as often as they can. Later, there won't be so many.

glassaxe

Or make the symbol something cooler like a beer mug, skull, knife or a pistol.