Endurance Skill Regressing after being maxed

LeroyBrown540

LeroyBrown540

Is anyone else having issues with endurance skill regressing at alarming rates no matter how much you continue to sprint with maxed memory as well?

Edited by LeroyBrown540
  • Upvote 1
Phoenixsui

Same here, but i still have the elite skillwhen i play. I see it in the way, how fast my stamina is full again.

I think the optic only is bugged but the skill remains ;).

• Like 1
LeroyBrown540

@Timo-chi I think you are right but it does say that you cant forget "any skills" so who really knows what any of the dev intended with that but It's still weird how fast it seems to be rolling back.

ExeIworkz
vor einer Stunde schrieb LeroyBrown540:

@Timo-chi I think you are right but it does say that you cant forget "any skills" so who really knows what any of the dev intended with that but It's still weird how fast it seems to be rolling back.

Sort of right, it says mental skills won't roll back. That's memory, but physically skills are binded on Metabolism, such as strength/endurance etc. It will roll back on 49, then you can train it again, since metabolism is maxed out ;)

• Like 1
ShowMeDeWai

It is a visual bug.  The programmers are not able to figure out how to fix it.  You still keep your max level perk, but you cannot regain points.  So, you will be stuck with a screen full of skills that look like they are not max, but supposedly are.

• Thanks 1
Death4ce
5 minutes ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

It is a visual bug.  The programmers are not able to figure out how to fix it.  You still keep your max level perk, but you cannot regain points.  So, you will be stuck with a screen full of skills that look like they are not max, but supposedly are.

Why bother making a game with limited knowledge, hire that knowledge to please a pissed off community. FFS

DanExert
1 hour ago, everton999 said:

Why bother making a game with limited knowledge, hire that knowledge to please a pissed off community. FFS

Wow :D I guess you do everything perfect first time as well lol

Chill, they'll sort it. It's kinda low on the list of priorities right now though wouldn't you say?

• Like 1
Death4ce
1 hour ago, DanExert said:

Wow :D I guess you do everything perfect first time as well lol

Chill, they'll sort it. It's kinda low on the list of priorities right now though wouldn't you say?

Shouldnt even be thinking about it atm lol

Also this is their first time as a studio maybe, not their first time making a game. or contributing to making a game , so ....

Edited by everton999