If i die i die in tarkov i don't care, its apart of the game but when i get killed after killing 2 fully geared plays by a teleporting hacker it makes it no fun, the play base will die if this continues im not going to try and shame anyone or make accusations against people but i was on construction in customs and all 5 of my teammates died by a person teleporting infront of us with an RSASS and aimbot. I and i know many others have experienced hacking and cheating i know the devs are working very hard to make this game perfect and right now it is near perfect i just hope to show the devs the types of hacks i have experienced to try and negate those who try and use a certain hack. the types of hacking and cheating i have seen: Flying, Teleporting, aimbot through walls (My friends experience), Gun glitch after patch(dont know how that still works). 

• Confused 1

Follow up on this, i would love to see more public shame for those that did hack and were banned. (for those feel good moments) 

Also it would be awesome for all the players that died from the hacker to get the gear he took and have it returned like insurance.

Maybe you should start doing speeches and spread the word about the evils of hacking. Take ethics classes and become a professor at a university. I'm sure you'll change the world.

• Cold 2

Sorry, but moaning about dying once in a hardcore game won't get you any sympathy around these here parts. Hacker or not.

Asking for your gear back will literally get you kicked out of the Post-raid drinks sesh and all the BEAR's will just push you over and urinate on you. Sorry!

Yeah man, you can't come here on the forums and complain about legitimate stuff man.  You just have to suck it up.  This is Pre-Alpha after all.  All of the fan boi's will come here and flog you and tell you you are a n00b and get over it.  As you can see by the replies above.

• Like 1

Did y'all not even read it? And no one is more of a fanboy then me considering I spent over $300 on this damn game. I just hate cheating period. And want to see what people think about it.

Edited by m107man

The irony is you have 16 posts and all of them are just nothing but talks about how nothing is being done right but yet again you have a post here that we have answered many times. You also repeatedly break the forum rules with masked profanity. Please, use the search function, read our forum rules and also previous answers on this. We have had announcements on bans and cheaters. We do not accept reports nor complaints about it since bans are done in waves. Getting killed also doesn't mean they are cheating. It has to be a serious cheater that it has to be obvious for you to know they are cheating. And if it is that obvious, then they are either banned or will be. Remember that all games have cheaters and what matter is how you take care of them. In this case, they are being taken care of nice and easy.

I would have been very satisfied to show you the emails that people send stating how they did not cheat at all and have been falsely banned. But a simple character name google search takes to their cheat site profiles and enough evidence in the game for them to be banned for. All that, you do not know of since you can only see what is left for now. So, reassuring you, we are actively fighting against cheaters. As for glitches, they are currently not being taken action upon since that is a technical issue which will be fixed. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3