GokuBlack108_Tv

Influx/wave of hackers?

GokuBlack108_Tv

Has anyone else noticed maybe you are in a match, you are in a place where you think no one could see you and you turn a corner or take 1 step in any direction AND BOOM YOU ARE DEAD?

ever notice anything sketchy about it?

i mean i guess it might just be me, but i think im running into a lot of hackers lately, wall hackers and the flying ones as well. for the life of me i find myself turning corner and instantly getting sprayed down or i might be hiding somewhere i get get shot at behind cover for 5 minutes straight and i cant even see the other guy. I love this game to death but because of this happening and no real anti cheat system dupers, and wall hackers basically own this game. 

• Upvote 1

john6352

Yeah i know what you mean

It happens to me quiet often...

im hiding somewhere and i think like "ok noone will ever find me here because it wouldnt make any sense to go here"

and 1 minute later someone comes and kills me.

Phoenixsui

Skilled players know the Spots and also hear everything from far away. Even slow walking or turning without walking can probably be heard. I havent seen any hackers in over 550 Raids.

Edit: If you had attention from a Scav Bot before. He might still looks in your direction and other players will just follow the direction the scavs are pointing at.

Edited by Phoenixsui

mauriceduch

Actually, I've noticed it quite a bit. I'd say in the past 20 raids I've ran into probably 5. One time I realized he was hacking is when I was dorms in customs and shot through a window in the road and through a door as I went to open it, and he was also trying to kill me and my partner through the ground. So yea, I've noticed a couple hackers though I suspect it's just ESP.

ShowMeDeWai

Please refer to the 873,102 threads before this one.  These developers are the very FIRST company in the WORLD HISTORY to make a 100% completely accurate will ban EVERY SINGLE hacker that EVER plays this game.  It is 100% accurate!  There are no appeals.  It will ban ALL HACKERS.  This has been said many times by many mods and BSG crew.  Please use the search function.

xwh324

i hiden somewhere in wood in some little room like 10 min and one guy come and kill me 

if u want to play this game never go wood

wood has 9 hacker in 10 game

Shibby
2 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

Please refer to the 873,102 threads before this one.  These developers are the very FIRST company in the WORLD HISTORY to make a 100% completely accurate will ban EVERY SINGLE hacker that EVER plays this game.  It is 100% accurate!  There are no appeals.  It will ban ALL HACKERS.  This has been said many times by many mods and BSG crew.  Please use the search function.

This and this

I see folks are getting nervous, а у кого то вообще бомбить начинает. And all of this is old as this world.

Right now we are having situation of a newborn cheats and cheaters as well as modified cheats. You are suffering from them right now. We are taking action. We do ban waves. Many times we said that the Clean game is one of our top priority. They evolve - we are evolving too. We engage new algorithms and the madness begins - every single big ban wave we got the same reactions. ALL of banned users are banned for the reasons. But they try to make it like we ban them intentionally, like we love this and we want their money. This is not true.

And I say the same statement again, which I said earlier to banned player.

"You were banned for using cheat from one of the major cheat developer, which I can't name for obvious reasons. This is exact and clear cause of a ban. We have all technical info on this and we can use this in any official legal process if it's needed." Why can't we name the cheat name in public? For example cause they will know that we started to detect their new version.

You will not be banned for use of NON-cheat programs. We can't provide you the list cause it's cheats only list. There is NO typical, well-used and known program in this list. You will NOT get banned for rain meter. You will not get banned for memory cleaner. You will not get banned for visual studio, resharper and other programs.

Every time when the banwave hits, we get messages - cool stories, that "it was my brother" and "I was only downloaded it and you banned me". We get threats and curses from sons of famous lawyers, criminal bosses and so on. And we get this JUSTICE posts of banned. Lots of them. Every. Single. Time.

So. The last thing - Cheat Engine, running in background. CE running in bg can do memory scan of a processes, you can learn about specific info that later you can use in hacks. Do we want to give cheatmakers such ability undetected? No. Why do you need running CE with running EFT? Maybe you want to cheat? No? Nevermind.

Don't believe any post of any player who is saying that he was banned for no reason. We have clues and we can use them in any official legal process if it's needed.

Haters gonna hate, but we, BSG, and I personally here for you - honest players. We are all for you. Thank you for your attention.

#locked

• Like 2