Nikita Buyanov answered the players' questions about the sounds

Blackb1rd

On 5-3-2018 at 10:41 AM, Plata-O-Plomo93 said:

planed- planned-planned........ this game will reléase on 2020 or final of 2019.....

Even if it is going to be 2020 i dont care, better wait for a good product then rushing and getting a shitty game like most of em.

Seriously it's not about "sound quality" it's about "sound engine" & "sound pinpointing" !

You're working on it ? Nice to know, but when did you start to work on it ? Just now ?

What is the actual status of the new sound engine ? When did you think it will be available ?

These questions are far more interesting ...

PS : love the idea of fast/slow loot sound level

On 06/03/2018 at 9:15 PM, ShadowWolf06 said:

Eft has the most realistic sounds.

bold statement, Squad has that title in my opinion. and to the opinion of A LOT of people too.

though i do have to say, the amount of times i actually jumped in game playing EFT is crazy. it really is. 

Am 5.3.2018 um 22:58 schrieb TOO-RazX:

Its gloves? What can be special about it? Sorry mate im lost there hehe. I respect your idé tho. 

To dress up your charakter like you want. The same its with all the weapon attachments in different colors. One foregrip in Black for each weapon would have been enough gameplay wise. What we have right now is one of the points what is making tarkov great.

But it should be super low priority. More color options with the stuff we allready have is easyier to do with much greater effects. (2 more Coloroptions for each Backpack and Vest, and at least a second for the fast mt) Would also help massiv in terms of IFF. 

The sound of the wind is sometimes too aggressive, and at night there is the incessant cricket sound, which is like it’s sitting on the shoulders of the character.  lol

The cricket sound drives me crazy also. It is like it's stuck in your helmet or on your shoulders.. lol