XxLuciferxX

Cant Exit Factory As Scav

XxLuciferxX

Cant seem to exit factory with all my loot as a scav, 4th factory run today with the same problem, has this already been reported? its the Cell/gate 0 exit on factory as a scav, if the doors are not open you cant get out, this is what it has just lost me lol

2018-03-05[11-06]_60.7, 0.6, 64.4_0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0 (0).png

PIG-Mathieu

it's known and it will be fixed soon.

censoreddrunk

this literally just happened to me and it sucks because my character actually has the factory key but I was like wtf mate when all exits were still locked and I couldn't extract out of the original open exit

AeusDeif

seems to happen at least once a day, sometimes I check exits early to make sure they're not bugged, so as not to waste time later

Abulimicsumo

From what I have seen it depends on where you spawn, if you come in closest to gate zero then you will have cellar and gate three to extract from.

If you spawn in near gate three you will have to hope a player opens cellar or gate zero.

That might not be set in stone, just my personal observation.

AeusDeif

I agree, it seems to be that when you get the cellar/gate 0 exit set, you may not be able to exit the map, even after alt+f4 and reconnect. I preferred it when you could exit office window or camera bunker door. An 'unwinnable' match is a waste of time.

Dangerfox

How is this still not fixed?

gjn0rse

bug still exists, got key from a PMC and played it out to last second cause couldnt get out of anywhere.

ALT + F4 twice and load in + searching unsearched jackets to try and trigger something... just lost my silenced m4. RIP

RHST

Damn, RIP loot bro..

I just had this trouble 3 times today, and 2 times in a row.

And I wasn't having fancy-so-miserable loots like this dude,

But I've got my first wallet from the scav, and full of bag roots, 2 ghone and rollers and 4 wpns.. poo

Not gonna play the Fucktory as a scav from now on!

JustDeku

This just happened to me, I don't understand how this issue isn't fixed yet. 
Lost a lot of higher tier loot because of it as a Scav, its simple issues like this that make me question why i came back to this game.

superbenke

It's in patch notes so hopefully fixed on Thursday

Generated set of scav exits at Factory that were always closed/required a key. Now there is at least one exit that doesn’t require a key.

AnotherPeasant
On 3/5/2018 at 11:18 AM, PIG-Mathieu said:

it's known and it will be fixed soon.

I see this bug has been here for 3 months? i just experinced this 4 days ago, and i've been playing every day witch essentially means ive gone on raids for 4 days and never got out. i started with 300k with the standard and in 4 days its gone down to 40k left. i kill around 6 scavs or players each game and manage to try 3 or 4 exits, scav exits for my scav runs and PMC exits for my PMC runs. none work. this morning i tried one more time and managed to get the sweetest loot that i've found in a long time but dissapointed at the fact that i still cant get out, 4 exits but killed by a nade in the end... prolly cause i was tabbed out at the wrecked road trying to find another fix. fixed soon? ill laugh my ass off if these devs cant fix for shite if this is taking them more than 3 months. pathetic.