May the force be with You!! part 2.

ShowMeDeWai
4 minutes ago, xsaintone said:

Hi guys, 

Just wanted to post second part :) This happend to me 2 mins ago :) Is this a new cheat? 

https://plays.tv/video/5a9d58adc98f01103e/may-the-force-be-with-you-

The anti cheat will catch 100% of all hackers to ever play this game.  That was obviously a case terrible netcode and terrible server performance.  You want to upgrade your computer to an SSD and at least 64GB of RAM to combat this.

ExeIworkz
vor 3 Minuten schrieb ShowMeDeWai:

The anti cheat will catch 100% of all hackers to ever play this game.  That was obviously a case terrible netcode and terrible server performance.  You want to upgrade your computer to an SSD and at least 64GB of RAM to combat this.

No anti cheat program ever will catch 100% of them :P there will be everytime an amount of cheaters ingame. But it's very nice at the moment and there are only a handful hacker situations I got. 

Xenomorph0352

This is not a cheat, it is a bug where he has his weapon on his back instead of in his hands. This happened to my buddy he was shooting and we couldn't hear the shots, nor could we see him breaking glass at health resort but when I told him to shoot me to test it he did damage me.

xsaintone
1 hour ago, Xenomorph0352 said:

This is not a cheat, it is a bug where he has his weapon on his back instead of in his hands. This happened to my buddy he was shooting and we couldn't hear the shots, nor could we see him breaking glass at health resort but when I told him to shoot me to test it he did damage me.

Please make a bug report. I did twice already so if  You can just send it over to BSG so they will know whats going on. 

heckermen
3 hours ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

Four and a half months ago I made a new account to test this and used one self made cheat and two that I found on the Internet (both were ESP) and used it in a very obvious way in 8 matches.

1. That account hasn't been banned so far.
  2. Knowing a few principles of the Unity engine, it was incredibly easy to find and access the required EfT RAM addresses and make an own cheat to easily reveal the positions of enemies.

thecakeisalie.jpg

Xenomorph0352
1 hour ago, heckermen said:

Four and a half months ago I made a new account to test this and used one self made cheat and two that I found on the Internet (both were ESP) and used it in a very obvious way in 8 matches.

1. That account hasn't been banned so far.
  2. Knowing a few principles of the Unity engine, it was incredibly easy to find and access the required EfT RAM addresses and make an own cheat to easily reveal the positions of enemies.

thecakeisalie.jpg

Although what you said is troubling to hear I'd recommend you submit this to the devs in order for them to isolate that type of hack, I belive @ShowMeDeWai dropped this: "/s" though as I believe he was being incredibly sarcastic

ShowMeDeWai

What is "/s"?  I was only quoting what the Mods and Devs say on here.  If they are involved with the development of the game then they obviously know way more than I do about the game and the antihack.  If they say they will catch 100% of the hackers 100% of the time, who am I to not believe them?