New gameplay video of the Alpha version

Blackb1rd

The Russian game development studio Battlestate Games has presented a new video of the online game Escape From Tarkov. The action takes place in the different weather and time of day, from the perspective of a former operative of USEC, one of the two Tarkov factions. 

The video contains footage from the closed alpha version of the project. The trailer protagonist moves across different locations, waging warfare against former partners from USEC and Scav marauders. The audience will be able to see the trading interfaces, weapon modding, several locations, various combat situations and weapon applications. The trailer also showcases such environmental factors as daylight time changes, lighting effects and weather conditions. The fighting takes place in varying operating conditions: long range and close quarters, open areas and cover-rich locations, in the broad daylight and at night with flashlight and NVDs.

• Upvote 6

That teasing. I can't handle it any longer. Arghhh

Spoiler

Nice video though. I loved the atmosphere while it's raining or at night. The animations are still a joy to watch and I could spot some new locations ;)

19 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

at 2:33 you can see a few skills in the top left corner

They are little damage indicators. 'Bleeding', 'Fracture' 'Pain'

Edited by GoonSnake

guy survives direct shotgun blast from 20 feet at :40 Survives a headshot @ 1:20 looks like it was a pentration round tho but later on guy dies instantly from same range shotgun are we seeing the affects of armour or are players more durable than scavs? that headshot woulda put u down either way unless u had a helmet on. dont get me wrong tho looks sick af

25 minutes ago, F4tm4n said:

also Thereduxgame has a 10 part alpha series on yt thought this was a nono

His account is already banned and the devs are working on getting his videos down hopefully.  But they already took care of him.

Great one BSG.  

Edited by Natalino

This shows all your developers are really working hard on this and taking their time to produce a Top quality game. So far, it excels all expectation’s really looking forward to the Beta phase.

Shorter video, but still got me hyped for multiplayer! The scavs look like they're easier to take in numbers, but cover is still important. Also, that shotgun jammed too dang much for my personal comfort.

1. I have never see such good Performance in game and i have the EoD buy and A RX 480 Red Devil

2. I have never hoer the USEC say:  I ducking Murder you.... i have never NEVER heor a singel worth from the USEC or BEAR omg 

3. The recoil when shooting is MUCH stronger in game than in the Video, thats why? the DEVs play with skills  from leveling but we cant do it.....   (Cheater)

4. NICE Video please make the Real game  the same

Edited by Minotaurus

I'm so hyped I can't even piss straight. Would really like an answer to the questions Minotaurus posted though. Planning on getting the EOD and answers would be awesome.

1 hour ago, SpecialSidekick said:

I'm so hyped I can't even piss straight. Would really like an answer to the questions Minotaurus posted though. Planning on getting the EOD and answers would be awesome.

Well that's easy.

1. I bet the devs are making these videos on crossfire/SLI beasts. Yes, it's hard to get that performance but the game isnt optimized yet. As 99% of alphas.

2. If you took a quick peek at the controls menu you should find a button that lets you shout profanities. If you never heard anything like that its probably because you never used it. That is, if you are in the alpha. (hope that saying this isnt against NDA)

3. Don't forget that the weapons used in the video are heavily modded. But yes, I do think they are testing out the skills there. No cheating in that, at most they are showing us how it will be when they release skills.

5 minutes ago, SpecialSidekick said:

BlazinBull3t that sounds good and reasonable, Thanks you! I think I am going to love that insult button :D

Thanks. The insults change as the situation changes :P they're kinda random, but they have ALOT of lines.

2 hours ago, BlazinBull3t said:

2. If you took a quick peek at the controls menu you should find a button that lets you shout profanities. If you never heard anything like that its probably because you never used it. That is, if you are in the alpha. (hope that saying this isnt against NDA)

So, this is basically a "Blyat-Button" :D But for real. I like the idea. I hope we#re getting some voice commands in the same manner. Kinda like a com-rose or someting like that.

I can't wait for the closed beta to start. I've been waiting for a long time!

Some of the visual errors were corrected in this video. The alpha testing has done a great amount to this game.

Keep it up, BattleState, you have the potential!

So, I just watched those completely NDA-disregarding Alpha videos that the guy put up. I have to say, even with his really shitty graphic settings, I'm still impressed with the game so far. Because Alpha tho, I don't have any expectations, so anything new is good. Thankfully the taunts/swearing is button-activated so people won't be constantly talking while fighting. I like my stealth :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pre-ordered after watching this. I imagine I don't have a chance in hell of getting into the alpha now but this trailer got me excited.

Edited by Khaosmatic

1 hour ago, Khaosmatic said:

Pre-ordered after watching this. I imagine I don't have a chance in hell of getting into the alpha now but this trailer got me excited.

it depends on what edition you got. Only eod gets in now