I'm cursed?

Heya all!
I think my pmc might be cursed or something :(
I started the game with a blast 2 patches ago, up to lvl 25 i had fun killed geared people, got alot of loot and exctracted succesfully. After lvl 25 the game have been a living hell for me on my pmc and i don't know what changed, i barely made it to lvl 30 now and that exp came most from the quests. I keep dying left and right does't matter which map or where i am... people seem to spot me first in most of the cases and i don't understand why... am i that bad spotting now? well i didn't had a problem with that up to lvl 25. Also when i play as scav i have no problem what so ever, i get a plain ak and shredd people even full geared and that is where most of my income comes from. I really love this game, but for the past 2 weeks for me on my pmc it's been a living hell and it's very frustrating. I don't know where i'm going with this... maybe some tips and tricks on how to survive on a pmc raid?

Cypherdrene

While I can't say for sure, player Lv. might be used to determine matchmaking (ie: Lv.1-15,Lv.16-25,+Lv.26), I've noticed this difficulty spike before but never really cared about it, maybe devs can chime in

ShowMeDeWai

There is no level or gear matchmaking.  It is 100% who just clicks at the same time.

Right now, just about everyone has unlimited gear, money and no cares about any of it.  You are probably surviving Scav raids because by the time you spawn in most of the PMC's are dead or extracted.  

It's time for you to just change up your style and change your strategy until you find what works for you.

LunaTerra

It could be a case of feeling fatigued with the game, try taking a small break from Tarkov. Come back and see how you feel in a week. This could also just be a case of you feeling like you're doing less than you really are, higher you are the harder it is for each level. Nevermind I'm sure you're using better gear than you were at lower levels, so each death might just be more poignant. 

john6352
vor 14 Stunden schrieb Defrize:

Heya all!
I think my pmc might be cursed or something :(
I started the game with a blast 2 patches ago, up to lvl 25 i had fun killed geared people, got alot of loot and exctracted succesfully. After lvl 25 the game have been a living hell for me on my pmc and i don't know what changed, i barely made it to lvl 30 now and that exp came most from the quests. I keep dying left and right does't matter which map or where i am... people seem to spot me first in most of the cases and i don't understand why... am i that bad spotting now? well i didn't had a problem with that up to lvl 25. Also when i play as scav i have no problem what so ever, i get a plain ak and shredd people even full geared and that is where most of my income comes from. I really love this game, but for the past 2 weeks for me on my pmc it's been a living hell and it's very frustrating. I don't know where i'm going with this... maybe some tips and tricks on how to survive on a pmc raid?

To be honest for me its exactly the same...

Normally when i play its not a big deal to kill full geared teams but since 2 weeks i´m just loosing every freaking round.

I dont know if they changed something but for me its unplayable right now...

Yesterday i played a game on woods (full geared with fort and fastMT) and i nearly got killed by a PM player...

he did 2 shots and my left leg was black and my stomach had 2 hp left. (and yes i did prevent me from the armor bug)

The only rounds i still win is with RSASS and Thermal sight...

1 hour ago, john6352 said:

To be honest for me its exactly the same...

Normally when i play its not a big deal to kill full geared teams but since 2 weeks i´m just loosing every freaking round.

I dont know if they changed something but for me its unplayable right now...

Yesterday i played a game on woods (full geared with fort and fastMT) and i nearly got killed by a PM player...

he did 2 shots and my left leg was black and my stomach had 2 hp left. (and yes i did prevent me from the armor bug)

The only rounds i still win is with RSASS and Thermal sight...

Maybe you became too cocky from winning too much? Being too cocky kills you a lot in Tarkov. I know because the most cocky players that always keep pushing on me are the easiest kills. Hardest are the cheeki-breeki ones. The one who's coming running guns blazing across the field is easy to take down around the next corner.

In hospital if i hear another player and i know he heard me i just sit and wait for him to come looking for me and get the kill most of the time. People pushing too hard most of the time because they are used to getting the kill if they push but that might not actually always work. Same on the roof. People sit on the roof because they know it's a power-position but then again: everyone knows someone is likely sitting on the roof so it's not such an advantage in the end of the day or is it?

Maybe gear down for a change? See how it goes if you're hopelessly under-equipped? TT pistol? Grach for a change? A shotgun maybe?

Edited by rix5
john6352
vor 2 Stunden schrieb rix5:

Maybe you became too cocky from winning too much? Being too cocky kills you a lot in Tarkov. I know because the most cocky players that always keep pushing on me are the easiest kills. Hardest are the cheeki-breeki ones. The one who's coming running guns blazing across the field is easy to take down around the next corner.

In hospital if i hear another player and i know he heard me i just sit and wait for him to come looking for me and get the kill most of the time. People pushing too hard most of the time because they are used to getting the kill if they push but that might not actually always work. Same on the roof. People sit on the roof because they know it's a power-position but then again: everyone knows someone is likely sitting on the roof so it's not such an advantage in the end of the day or is it?

Maybe gear down for a change? See how it goes if you're hopelessly under-equipped? TT pistol? Grach for a change? A shotgun maybe?

Hmmm... there are some true words you said there...

well atm. im trying to learn to snipe (camp or move very slow and try to do headshots) with SV98 or RSASS and it is nearly playable again.

atleast i dont die 99% of the time.

so maybe i was really just to cocky.

I had the same problem and I was just literally too cocky.

Took a step back, get my patience on again and escaping from most raids with backpack full of good stuff and a few kills to boot.