BlazinMenace

Hideout and EoD

BlazinMenace

Hello Devs,

I have looked, and admittedly not as hard as I had wished. There has been a lingering question that I have been dying to know the answer to. What will be the changes or the extra perks for those of us who bought EoD (or as the outsiders call it "pay to win", ha) since we will no longer have the extra space above everyone else. I understand how this can sound selfish, but when you raid and are greedy it carries over.  

Thanks,

Ryan "BlazinMenace"

Oranje

The hide-out does not have an unlimited capacity, the EoD will still simply have more of it, i think.

• Like 1

ShowMeDeWai

Every player regardless of the addition that they bought, we'll be able to reach the maximum stash size.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

PipariVaras
17 minutes ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

Every player regardless of the addition that they bought, we'll be able to reach the maximum stash size.

Yep thats true and that EOD edition stash its not biggest. 

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Oranje
24 minutes ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

This is not how i understand it, not that i think it's important.

But are you able to give me a source for this info?

• Confused 1

LikyLawlliet

don't be that greedy man, try not using your already spaces and EOD case... it's almost impossible to have something extra with standard edition, so it's really hard to lvl it up, also, the case really helps you hard in the farming and starting...

Ask for a customized picture in the Hideout or something like that

Edited by Oberoy

ynnus86

I think EOD might have the hideout built up to a bigger size already in the beginning. So when the hideout is released with stash sice related to the hideout maybe it is just built up to a bigger size to give a time advantage for those players until they reach the maximum size. (or maybe EOD is maximum?)

Also they might start with some nice weapon crates or item crates to give more space, if not the stash itself is bigger.

PIG-Mathieu

Please remember to post the sources of what you are saying.

I advise you to read the official Q&A and the Official statement on the website :

• Upvote 1

Tyraell
On 5. 3. 2018 at 8:57 PM, PipariVaras said:

Yep thats true and that EOD edition stash its not biggest. 

So far it looks like that in future the only advantage of EOD owners over standard owners is going to be  +1 slot more in the safe pouch (epsilon 8 vs. gamma 9) and yellow name with crown... Hmmmm

DanExert
4 minutes ago, TalRasha said:

So far it looks like that in future the only advantage of EOD owners over standard owners is going to be  +1 slot more in the safe pouch (epsilon 8 vs. gamma 9) and yellow name with crown... Hmmmm

We shouldn't really get an 'advantage' at all to be honest. I would definitely prefer everyone being able to achieve everything through time spent in game. Also, last time I heard the Gamma container won't even be the biggest... The plot thickens ;)

orion310591

As long they do not remove "free future DLC's" from EOD im fine... 

slots in stash, bah more less not so important, let them have big as ours if they spend enough time ingame... items come and go, EOD stash is enough...

even when game is released, im pretty sure that people will sell gama containers and reset their profiles just for money... in some cases i bet they will even sell it for real money... which should be bannable...

Edited by orion310591
  • Upvote 1

GhostZ69

So it looks like:

Players with a Limited Edition of the game will receive the cache of maximum, third level. 

Bah, I would have preferred to start with a larger stash but still be able to improve it to a larger size.  Of course with everyone else able to achieve the same maximum level stash.

hidden_citizen
2 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

So it looks like:

Players with a Limited Edition of the game will receive the cache of maximum, third level. 

Bah, I would have preferred to start with a larger stash but still be able to improve it to a larger size.  Of course with everyone else able to achieve the same maximum level stash.

This has not been confirmed yet.

GhostZ69
1 minute ago, hidden_citizen said:

Um...  

Capture.JPG.4b4347258ccbd133f386e9346a132adc.JPG

hidden_citizen

The post is almost a year old, and since it's still a WIP, things may change. I'm not saying it won't be like this, but is not confirmed yet

Tyraell
21 hours ago, DanExert said:

We shouldn't really get an 'advantage' at all to be honest. I would definitely prefer everyone being able to achieve everything through time spent in game. Also, last time I heard the Gamma container won't even be the biggest... The plot thickens ;)

I dont want to get advantage in terms of stash size or pouch size... But I would like to get "something" than a unique ID and 1,2 "possible" DLCs. Something like unique character face, or dogtag, or guns skins, etc. Something special but nothing that can give me obvious advantage like it is now, safepouch, trader reputation, stash size etc.

Bigger safe container than Gamma ? Madness ...

DanExert
44 minutes ago, TalRasha said:

I dont want to get advantage in terms of stash size or pouch size... But I would like to get "something" than a unique ID and 1,2 "possible" DLCs. Something like unique character face, or dogtag, or guns skins, etc. Something special but nothing that can give me obvious advantage like it is now, safepouch, trader reputation, stash size etc.

Bigger safe container than Gamma ? Madness ...

Agreed, a face/paint pattern/set of clothes for example might be cool! 

DodoSK

First of all guys tell me when will be "LIMITED EDITION" removed from shop? First of all I spent 140€ to support devs, but its not "LIMITED" cuz more EoD players in lobby than standard editions...

• Upvote 1

ruizsean43
On 3/10/2018 at 8:24 PM, DanExert said:

so WHY did i pay 140$ for this????????

HappyCamper

I paid 140€ to support the project, get in the alpha and for the dlc. Everything else is a bonus for me. Not sure why some people are so hung up on the "extra stuff" the seem to be entitled to.

I'm sure the devs will reward us in some way, so don't worry guys. We will get our customizable pin-up pictures in our hideout ;)

Edited by HappyCamper
typo
  • Upvote 1

DanExert
4 hours ago, ruizsean43 said:

so WHY did i pay 140$ for this????????

Only you can answer that my friend

ruizsean43
3 hours ago, DanExert said:

Only you can answer that my friend

yeah i have a boot attached to a big lever and im just kicking my own ass after i read this,....lol......but at least i have a piece of mind i supported BattleState to the best of my ability, and when this drops and its an amazing product i guess that will be the payoff.........It was my first real venture in supporting a company with no finished product,....and i believe this is the future,......

DanExert
Just now, ruizsean43 said:

yeah i have a boot attached to a big lever and im just kicking my own ass after i read this,....lol......but at least i have a piece of mind i supported BattleState to the best of my ability, and when this drops and its an amazing product i guess that will be the payoff.........It was my first real venture in supporting a company with no finished product,....and i believe this is the future,......

To be fair EOD grants access to future DLC, which makes it worth it already in my opinion. I'm working on trying to get the soundtrack for EOD owners also but no luck so far haha, perhaps we will have more news as we get closer to release.

I did hear EOD will have unique customisation options to choose from, but have no source to confirm unfortunately. 

• Like 1

ruizsean43
5 hours ago, DanExert said:

To be fair EOD grants access to future DLC, which makes it worth it already in my opinion. I'm working on trying to get the soundtrack for EOD owners also but no luck so far haha, perhaps we will have more news as we get closer to release.

I did hear EOD will have unique customisation options to choose from, but have no source to confirm unfortunately. 

Thats a good point with the mention of the dlc, i forgot about that,.........

BFF_Takahashi
On 3/5/2018 at 1:02 PM, Oranje said:

This is not how i understand it, not that i think it's important.

But are you able to give me a source for this info?

Exacly i read the post on the hideout and that's not what i saw. :/

On 3/11/2018 at 9:18 AM, hidden_citizen said:

It's in the post so why is it then not comfirmed?