So, who else is a iron sight fan?

Jlesaistu

Might look wierd. But i really like using iron sight on most weapon. Especially as in this game you can remoce readsight withous any kind of penality. Make SKS and VPO-136 actually very clean and clear. AKS sight are exelent as well.

i did try a few different optic, cobra, pk6/7, but honestly, have noot feel like they are a significant improvement over iron once you are used to them. Did not feel a increae of my overall accuracy of ability to hit a target. sometime it if the reverse, feel some of them have quite a low intensity dot than i lose track of sometime. So most of the time, i take weapon, mod them with new flashider, pistol grip, hangard, vertical grip...but just forget about mount and optic unless i actually want magnification.

So was curious....is there other iron sight lover here?

RK-06, OKP-07, PSO or EKP-8-02 FTW!

The default "low intensity dot" can be changed on most sights. (strg+right mouse key while ADS)

It's certainly better than iron sight because ADS in iron sight will cover up anything that's below the target.

Edited by rix5
Jlesaistu
13 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

I am, wish there was a carry handle with the rear sight for the M4A1.

really like those sight actually...where you can switch the two ring depending on situation. one for quick CQB and the other for accurate long shot. they are hard to give justice in a video game but IRL they are damn good iron sight.

I've never liked iron sights in just about any other game but somehow Tarkov not only makes them usable but on some guns I actually prefer them. Its actually made me better at using the iron sights in pubg :)

truskolas

I like iroon sights. But 

1 hour ago, Jlesaistu said:

Especially as in this game you can remoce readsight

In real life shooting without a rearsight is pretty impossible.

Jlesaistu
5 hours ago, truskolas said:

I like iroon sights. But 

In real life shooting without a rearsight is pretty impossible.

yea i know it is. But i guess this is a things with video game, they cannot do realistic aiming with iron sight, just make them magically line up.

Think VPO-136 is the most dractic one on this, is actually make the sight so efficient and low profile. but yea, i agree this is impossible IRL.

vpo iron.JPG