Escape From Tarkov | Montage | Headshots and Squad Wipes! (54 Kills) (2018)

risefridge

The best way for my to have fun is to got avs+paca+SV98 and headshot players with Fast-MTs and stuff. Im glad i'm not the only one to not go with 60 rounders and spray all over the place

1 hour ago, risefridge said:

@ruizsean43 On tarkov I use 800 DPI with a pretty low sensity in the settings. I have a big mouse pad.

@LooneyPwnder Do it!! Send it to me when you do, I'd love to watch.

@Skawty86 Thank you, EFT has defnitely had a learning curve, but that makes it so rewarding.

@PIG-Mathieu It is defnitely fatal!

Awesome thanks! ...helped me work that out since i was using 1600 DPI and was wondering why it was like my reticule was "shaking" while aiming,.....just WAY too sensitive, I tried 800 DPI and since i have a smaller mousepad (getting a bigger one this weekend) i turned it to 1000DPI and lowered the sensitivity in game and now ...WOW!!! much better,...cant thank you enough,...its still going to take work to match your shots though!....lol

16 minutes ago, risefridge said:

@ruizsean43 I'm so happy to hear that! That bigger mousepad should do wonders as well. Hit that subscribe buttom for future more content :D we also have some squad-play highlights you might enjoy.

definitely!

• 1 month later...