PooperMcPoop

Upgraded Account, nothing happened

PooperMcPoop

I have had the Standard Edition for a little while and decided to upgrade to the Prepare For Escape Edition. After doing so  my profile says I have the PFE edition but in game I'm still Standard. I received an email but it wasn't an activation code, just a purchase confirmation.

Death4ce

I think you have to reset your account, on this site, in your profile.   Load a new page for the site, and access your main settings by clicking the login and logging in, which it does even if you are logged in, you gotta reset your account, losing everything you already have lemme know how you go.

Edited by everton999
  • Like 1

Neurolicious

You have to reset your profile and start over again. Did the same process yesterday after upgrading to EoD edition. Lost so much but gonna be worth it. Good luck! :)

Edited by Neurolicious

necuja
15 hours ago, MikeyLongDong said:

I have had the Standard Edition for a little while and decided to upgrade to the Prepare For Escape Edition. After doing so  my profile says I have the PFE edition but in game I'm still Standard. I received an email but it wasn't an activation code, just a purchase confirmation.

As others stated, you must reset your profile for the changes to take effect. Please also make sure to follow the forum rules and use the search function before making a post as this has been answered many times.