Jump to content
Elder_Drake

Hacker Videos, where do I upload proof

Recommended Posts

Elder_Drake

Me and two of my friends have been running into numerous hackers over the last 2 days, I started recording the other day to catch proof but I can not see where we upload it. Before anyone says it is bs please keep in mind we are being open minded about just being out played but when a person teleports around the map head shooting entire crews it is obvious. I have video proof, where do I post it and report a hacker. Also BSG moderators, I ask you to please convey to the team that there must be a new toolset of aimbots and/or wallhacks as although I have only a month or two under my belt, I have never seen this level of crazy. Thank you for your time.

 

Edit: I see threads are being locked when trying to report cheating, why that kind of response? My god you should not #locked a thread when paying customers are reporting to you that they are suffering from cheaters. Customer Service goes a LONG way and I will be curious to see how my thread is now handled. I have video proof and it has nothing to do with desync issues, it is a teleporting playing insta head shotting people.

Edited by Elder-Drake
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Death4ce

Try report it to support  if theyre even focusing on that atm, i heard they wernt as there is so much else to be doing, it is a pain atm, but hey, youll get used to it.

Edited by everton999
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morturon

I was the teammate that was in the match with him and was the first to be hit by the guy we have video evidence of the event

thank you for your quick action in this matter

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elder_Drake
1 minute ago, everton999 said:

I'll report to Support, but moderators should not be so heavy handed with players reporting this. Direct us to Support then lock it, do not simply say that your anit-cheat will handle it. A link to report players should be present and if that player can show proof, to append it to that report. Then a team member should be able to screen watch suspected players or the like to verify.

 

My .02

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Death4ce
3 minutes ago, Elder-Drake said:

I'll report to Support, but moderators should not be so heavy handed with players reporting this. Direct us to Support then lock it, do not simply say that your anit-cheat will handle it. A link to report players should be present and if that player can show proof, to append it to that report. Then a team member should be able to screen watch suspected players or the like to verify.

 

My .02

Yeah i getcha, really, its not good enough having the anti hack catch this person somewhere down the line , be it days , weeks , months, the player should be caught and insta banned when he loads in, not left to have weeks to piss people off . hopefully it will be so one day.

Edited by everton999
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tendeep
1 hour ago, everton999 said:

Try report it to support  if theyre even focusing on that atm, i heard they wernt as there is so much else to be doing, it is a pain atm, but hey, youll get used to it.

You are correct, I was also told that they are not accepting cheat reports.  So not sure what we can do, as players...  As I also have video proof of obvious deaths due to cheats.

 

I fear that EFT may turn into the division... it appears these are client side cheat engines and are back stronger than ever at the moment.  I die to crap that is obviously cheats about 2-3 times a night now... my stash can't keep up with that rapid gear loss due to cheaters...

 

If this exists when game exits beta, it will fail, a hardcore game with open loot will be destroyed by cheats.

Edited by Tendeep
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dontetris
4 hours ago, Tendeep said:

You are correct, I was also told that they are not accepting cheat reports.  So not sure what we can do, as players...  As I also have video proof of obvious deaths due to cheats.

 

I fear that EFT may turn into the division... it appears these are client side cheat engines and are back stronger than ever at the moment.  I die to crap that is obviously cheats about 2-3 times a night now... my stash can't keep up with that rapid gear loss due to cheaters...

 

If this exists when game exits beta, it will fail, a hardcore game with open loot will be destroyed by cheats.

Yes, dealing with cheaters should be in the top 3 of priorities, look at PUBG, it's basically dieing to cheaters right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hidden_citizen

At the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system  and all cheaters will be banned. The team does not take lightly the use of this types of programs.

#Locked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
necuja

Please try to understand, the moderators don't lock these threads because they feel like it. This is the standard practice, as at this time we do not accept player reports.

This decision is made due to the fact that the team has alot of very important things to deal with, and there are alot of reports that are clearly not cheats. The mods do not forward you to support as once again, the same response will be given there.

We have an anti cheat in place that is still evolving, that doesn't mean in the future player reports are still going to be impossible. There was mention of doing this later on.

Below is a news post describing the aspects of it as well.

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/46951-ban-for-forbidden-software-using

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2