KennyZera

Mouse in game.

KennyZera

I have noticed recently that while in a raid, my mouse cursor will stay locked in the middle of my screen where a crosshair would be in other shooters. I have tried reinstalling and alt+tabbing out but nothing is working. I was not able to find anyone else with this problem so that is why I am asking right now. I have owned the game for about 2 months now and this started to happen maybe a week ago. I would like a solution that does not involve downloading a third party software or going into my settings and manually removing my mouse cursor. I will use these ways if I have to and I hope someone will be able to help me. It has nothing to do with the discord overlay I normally have on either. When I try to take a screenshot, it removes the mouse cursor so while I cannot show this, the way I would describe it as just having a crosshair that is a mouse.

Vadrome

I don't know the solution but if I remember correctly TheDevildogGamer had the same problem so you might get a answer during his next stream. Could also have beend DeadlySlob but I'm quite sure it was Devil.

Xenomorph0352

The first thing I would try is messing with your resolution settings, try making sure you are at your native resolution for your monitor and that you are Fullscreen (not fullscreen borderless or windowed). Also is it the in game mouse skin or the regular windows mouse skin that you see? Considering that you say it's not in screeshots I would have to say this has to do with a conflict between windows/the game. Good luck and let us all know if you find a solution.

KennyZera

It is the regular windows mouse skin that I see and I have tried tweaking my resolution. My game in in fullscreen as well but thank you anyway.

KennyZera

Oh, I'm pretty sure I fixed it by just turning off fullscreen. 

MugsPH
On 3/7/2018 at 1:27 PM, KennyZera said:

I have noticed recently that while in a raid, my mouse cursor will stay locked in the middle of my screen where a crosshair would be in other shooters. I have tried reinstalling and alt+tabbing out but nothing is working. I was not able to find anyone else with this problem so that is why I am asking right now. I have owned the game for about 2 months now and this started to happen maybe a week ago. I would like a solution that does not involve downloading a third party software or going into my settings and manually removing my mouse cursor. I will use these ways if I have to and I hope someone will be able to help me. It has nothing to do with the discord overlay I normally have on either. When I try to take a screenshot, it removes the mouse cursor so while I cannot show this, the way I would describe it as just having a crosshair that is a mouse.

This happens to me plenty of times, even tried reporting it to support. But they can't see the mouse being stuck in my screenshot so they asked me to clarify on it, but I've got no idea how to "clarify" it. :bedizzy:

theroyalfake

Are they going to make windowed borderless not suck anytime soon? its pretty hard to stream this game since if its in borderless you end up aiming off your primary monitor (causing many deaths in my case) without having to alt-tab. When i have to alt-tab for my stream stuff in fullscreen, it minimizes it. Making for a very crappy looking stream. 

KennyZera

I ended up fixing it by going in windowed and then out. Have not have any problems since.

Dappercat85

had this issue  i switched to windowed then back out to full screen.

BardoczAdam

Greetings. I had the same issue, but I find something.

With today's patch 2018.07.19 I had the mouse shows up issue. I realized, that after the launch of the game, Nvidia  pops up, and I have to click on it to close, or accept or deny. 

Anytime it pops up, all the time I have a cursor at the middle of the screen during playtime. There is no way to wanish it. No resolution shange, fullscreen/windows change helps.

So I restarted the game any deny-ed the popup info from Nvidia. 
It is some kind of a streaming ability I think. But I don't need it. After that no more cursos shown up, like the regular mouse cursor.

I hope I could help some pals.
Cheers.

Try to delete nvidia epxerience in the worst case. Ty!

TheToxicBandit
15 hours ago, BardoczAdam said:

Greetings. I had the same issue, but I find something.

With today's patch 2018.07.19 I had the mouse shows up issue. I realized, that after the launch of the game, Nvidia  pops up, and I have to click on it to close, or accept or deny. 

Anytime it pops up, all the time I have a cursor at the middle of the screen during playtime. There is no way to wanish it. No resolution shange, fullscreen/windows change helps.

So I restarted the game any deny-ed the popup info from Nvidia. 
It is some kind of a streaming ability I think. But I don't need it. After that no more cursos shown up, like the regular mouse cursor.

I hope I could help some pals.
Cheers.

Try to delete nvidia epxerience in the worst case. Ty!

Thankyou

TheREALGovernor

I've never had this issue before but twice since the 11.7 patch my mouse pointer is not "captured" by Escape From Tarkov. This makes it really difficult when you're rocking dual-monitors, as when I want to turn to my RIGHT, the pointer just slides out of the game. When I see someone to my right and go to CLICK to SHOOT them, the game minimizes because I actually clicked on the Desktop background (mouse pointer wasn't captured by the game so it moved to the other monitor and left me hanging when I when to shoot someone)!

Rebooting the game didn't help. Not sure what's going on!