Deejc

Need Questions answered, New to the game

Deejc

Hi everybody! This is my first post on the forums. I recently got into the game and have been playing it for quite a bit. The only thing is, I don't seem to be progressing. I've been going on Hatchet runs in Factory. Occasionally I am able to extract with little loot. I've also been going to Shoreline and customs a bit. I also have found the marked key. I have been watching streamers like deadlyslob. I watched one of his strains where he plays the game but sets rules for himself, he can't buy ammo from Traders, etc. Anyways, in that one day of him playing, he was able to get fully modded weapons pretty quickly. His sash had at least 5 decent weapons in it. So my question is, how can I go about getting weapons and money. Also, what's the best way to level up my Traders and who should I level up first. I've watched plenty of beginner's guides so I get the basics of the game. So if someone could tell me the premise of what I should do to get guns and stuff like that , that would be great. Also, if anyone wants to play and help me if they're more experienced and willing to help a noob, that would be amazing. Thank you community!

GhostZ69

It's all just practice practice practice.  If you are still struggling in raids, I suggest playing offline a bit more.  After you get more used to the movement of Scav's and the flow of the maps... 

Pick one map, not factory, I suggest Shoreline, and learn and learn it well.  Get all of the good keys for it.  Do a couple of hatchling runs just to get used to the size of the map. 

Then start going in with a Makarov, extra mag, stack of ammo in pouch.  Find a few scav's to kill, grab a vest and backpack if you can and upgrade your Macaroni noodle to an SKS or VEPR.  Extract.  Put the n00dle back in the stash, take whatever weapon you prefer that you left the last raid with and go back with that.  This time kill scav's and upgrade, then maybe seek out a lonely PMC or two.  If you die, go back to the Makarov and start the cycle again. 

You will start getting a good feel for the map and how far away shots are and stuff like that.  The ebb and flow of PMC's through the map.  These are all very important.  Your stash will start to grow along with your confidence and fun in the game.

Good luck!

• Thanks 1