pdxbigman

PvE version

pdxbigman

New user here and this might have already been asked, I'm not sure how to search the forums.

Is there any future plan/existing plan to play PvE with friends and keep your character progress? I know that you can go into an offline raid and enable the AI, but I'm hoping for something a little different, perhaps an entirely separate character that can only do PvE. It would be tremendously unfair to be able to take gear you obtained from a PvE raid into normal PvP raids, but I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be able to take it into another PvE raid.

Maiens

there was talks about being able to go into offline mode with friends so you could teach them the maps and so on, i dont think there will be a "pve" mode with progression any time soon as theres still so much work to be done to the online version.

BSG listen to what ppl want to some extend, so i assume that if enough ppl would want this they might add it to the finish game who knows.

ShiroTenshi

Hello

As per Nikita, there will be a Peer to Peer version of the game where you will be able to play with your friends against the AI, however this will not save your progress. This will be used mainly for training, learning the map, etc. 

There will be no PVE mode in which your progress will save.

Also:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.0aae450c63e73b41e8b6a362e4dcb1ea.png

Make sure whenever you use the search function to be at the main forums page. If you use it while in a subsection it will only search that subsection.

Kind Regards.