Jump to content
Reach_McReach

Female Character Models?

Female character models  

209 members have voted

  1. 1. Should there be female character models?

    • Yes
      127
    • No
      82


Recommended Posts

Reach_McReach

I'm not one of those people who is like "we need black disabled muslims in every video game" I'm just saying maybe there should be an option for players to have a female character, yea?

  • Like 5
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GopnikGamer

It would be nice to see a variation in character stature and type, also, It'd be weird to hear women in a combat zone, not something you see in everyday games, definitely something to look into :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Almac

part one me wants a female pmc because you know... dat ass... but i rather the devs focus their resources on making a playable game that will attract and keep players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragunovCrux

I'm waiting on better character customization as well, but female characters would be nice.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreyWolf2142
On 3/8/2018 at 4:41 AM, GopnikGamer said:

It'd be weird to hear women in a combat zone,

Yes, I know there are contries that have women in the military, but as far as my knowledge Russia is not one of them.

Seeing them as SCAVS would be immersion breaking (for me at least), as a USEC.... well, that might be possible considering they are private contractors working for a rather ''grey'' company, so the chance of meeting a female soldier is a possibility.

Anyways this is just my opinion, and everyone has the rite to their own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ComradeBurris
On 08/03/2018 at 3:32 AM, Reach_McReach said:

I'm not one of those people who is like "we need black disabled muslims in every video game" I'm just saying maybe there should be an option for players to have a female character, yea?

Nikita said several times No. There won't be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reach_McReach
6 hours ago, Babimko said:

Nikita said several times No. There won't be.

Shame, don't see any reason why not

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reach_McReach
On March 7, 2018 at 9:05 PM, Almac said:

part one me wants a female pmc because you know... dat ass... but i rather the devs focus their resources on making a playable game that will attract and keep players

Meh, I just think it should be a thing that is included without the need for discussion. I mean, why shouldn't there be?

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Strokovich

Rape, that is all.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reach_McReach
6 hours ago, GreyWolf2142 said:

Yes, I know there are contries that have women in the military, but as far as my knowledge Russia is not one of them.

Seeing them as SCAVS would be immersion breaking (for me at least), as a USEC.... well, that might be possible considering they are private contractors working for a rather ''grey'' company, so the chance of meeting a female soldier is a possibility.

Anyways this is just my opinion, and everyone has the rite to their own.

Well it IS set in 2028, and female scavs would be immersion enhancing, at least for me

Just now, Strokovich said:

Rape, that is all.

-_-

On March 10, 2018 at 6:55 PM, DragunovCrux said:

I'm waiting on better character customization as well, but female characters would be nice.

Same here, why don't just give players the option to customize their character.

  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Almac
28 minutes ago, Reach_McReach said:

Meh, I just think it should be a thing that is included without the need for discussion. I mean, why shouldn't there be?

because i'm 99% sure there were no female bears or usecs and the only unrealistic thing in this game is armor protection and recoil control...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cattibri
On 3/12/2018 at 9:32 AM, GreyWolf2142 said:

Yes, I know there are contries that have women in the military, but as far as my knowledge Russia is not one of them.

Seeing them as SCAVS would be immersion breaking (for me at least), as a USEC.... well, that might be possible considering they are private contractors working for a rather ''grey'' company, so the chance of meeting a female soldier is a possibility.

Anyways this is just my opinion, and everyone has the rite to their own.

Women have been serving frontline since at least ww2 in the russian military - albiet with complications

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maxson_

pls dont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KugelFanger

nope, we do not need female's in the game. you got to reprogram a lot, not to mention to fit clothing all over again. Just mentioning boobs + rigs (means clipping right now) so out of a programmers/artist standpoint a really big no.

On top of that BSG has got it's fair share of problems already, let them sort that crap out first before they even consider doing such a intrusive thing.

Edited by KugelFanger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LethalsLoaded

Moved to appropriate forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
njdaemon

i want to be a unicorn

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WiruX

Female will be smaller, harder to hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KugelFanger
5 minutes ago, riperbig said:

Female will be smaller, harder to hit.

If hitboxes are the same then not really, but if they are modeld after a slim female they are going to be harder to spot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thesxw

and im seeing myself playing female character with endurance and strength on lvl elite xD using pistol which is bugged and adds additional speed to movement ;)

ps quote one guy above about smaller hitboxes females are weaker than males so they should have less HP on each bars and couldbe easier to kill but harder to spot because of small posture

 

02e862e41a491cd100bd140a3093d885.jpg

Edited by thesxw
additional shed
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WiruX

Dev's announced that there will be no women. I think that too much work is done when introducing them, women are different from men. Dev's have a lot of work but maybe someday they will add, for sure this is a nice thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diobolica

I've never had a problem with targeting a female's 'hitbox' so I say yar !! :)

Edited by Diobolica
typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenixsui
Am ‎07‎.‎05‎.‎2018 um 22:44 schrieb KugelFanger:

nope, we do not need female's in the game. you got to reprogram a lot, not to mention to fit clothing all over again. Just mentioning boobs + rigs (means clipping right now) so out of a programmers/artist standpoint a really big no.

On top of that BSG has got it's fair share of problems already, let them sort that crap out first before they even consider doing such a intrusive thing.

We dont need? If you dont need it ok but i would like it...
And noone said, when it has to come. There is only a poll for who would like to see them one day or not. I definitkly would like it.

And i trust into the modeling team to make it as good as they did all the other stuff. And why boobs? Most females in Army have not Pamela Anderon size you know?

So many arguments against it with no sence.

Hitbox can be smaller, why not. And as balance they have less health or can carry less before getting slowed down in movement.

I hope there is always a way. Maybe when all maps are done and so on it is on their list again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KugelFanger
2 hours ago, Phoenixsui said:

We dont need? If you dont need it ok but i would like it...
And noone said, when it has to come. There is only a poll for who would like to see them one day or not. I definitkly would like it.

And i trust into the modeling team to make it as good as they did all the other stuff. And why boobs? Most females in Army have not Pamela Anderon size you know?

So many arguments against it with no sence.

Hitbox can be smaller, why not. And as balance they have less health or can carry less before getting slowed down in movement.

I hope there is always a way. Maybe when all maps are done and so on it is on their list again.

 

Well first off: i would not be against it persé but the fact is that while there are females in the army, there are not that many females in privat military compagnys. And i doubt any of them are acctually in the field (as pmc)

Secondly: the boob argument was just to make my point clear, the point is that both anatomy's are different. Therefore everything needs to be remodeld to fit females, it is not a simple reskin what i am talking about. Not making this up but it is gonna create more problems.

The hitboxes being smaller is just a really bad idea, in EFT you can kill someone with 1-2 bullets to the chest. Making smaller hitboxes would give you a big advantage (even if they have less health you would still be killed with the same ammount of bullets) also the other idea's are no good because you would create un-even playground, you do not want that in a game like EFT. And yes i know about the skill system, but everybody can train their pmc to the same level therefor having to work for that advantage. Smaller hitboxes is not trainable and there for just a bad idea all around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krymz_
On 5/9/2018 at 6:56 AM, KugelFanger said:

Well first off: i would not be against it persé but the fact is that while there are females in the army, there are not that many females in privat military compagnys. And i doubt any of them are acctually in the field (as pmc)

Secondly: the boob argument was just to make my point clear, the point is that both anatomy's are different. Therefore everything needs to be remodeld to fit females, it is not a simple reskin what i am talking about.

The people on this thread are frikin ridiculous. Female is problem because boobs is the most virgin dumb ass poo I ever heard.

An other one was saying "female scav would break my immersion"....

WTF?!?!?! how? that's like where they should start to begin with so people don't get some kind of meta advantage by choosing a female character PMC. Just take that ugly scav, slap on a ugly scav girl face with a scav girl voice and voilà. female character.
 

If their first female character is a big titted bimbo like every other next game, I'll be disappointed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KugelFanger
8 hours ago, Krymz_ said:

The people on this thread are frikin ridiculous. Female is problem because boobs is the most virgin dumb ass poo I ever heard.

An other one was saying "female scav would break my immersion"....

WTF?!?!?! how? that's like where they should start to begin with so people don't get some kind of meta advantage by choosing a female character PMC. Just take that ugly scav, slap on a ugly scav girl face with a scav girl voice and voilà. female character.
 

If their first female character is a big titted bimbo like every other next game, I'll be disappointed.

Dude i said: the anatomy of a female and a male is different, so the artists have to rework every model in the game. Again Boobs was just me trying to make something clear, if that is all you read you might wanna read my post again. Adding female characters (even ugly ones) will result in other frameworks, they need to adjust all the backpacks, chestrigs and armor. All of wich are problems they do not want to have because they already have enough problems.

If people find that femape characters are immersion-breaking, then so be it.

No need to get so upset just because people have different opinions.

Edited by KugelFanger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2