outsidercain

I got proof someone is cheating

outsidercain

Hello

I've got proof someone is cheating. I've got his name on cheating forum (very active) and this dumbass doesn't know how to conceal his profiles.

Of course he got a different nickname here, but I can prove it's him. Could an admin contact me please ?

UnknownPorter

Question is how did you get his name on this "Cheating forum"? Its not really like you just randomly stumble across these forums..

TeasR
3 minutes ago, outsidercain said:

Hello

I've got proof someone is cheating. I've got his name on cheating forum (very active) and this dumbass doesn't know how to conceal his profiles.

Of course he got a different nickname here, but I can prove it's him. Could an admin contact me please ?

Hello,

Please use the search fonction. When an admin/moderator will see your topic, it'll say the same thing to all the others one :
"Forum isn't a court of justice, we don't accept those kind of topics on the forum. We got a very fonctionnal anticheat and if he cheats he'll get banned soon or later"
#locked etc.

Lewisuk
8 minutes ago, TeasR said:

Hello,

Please use the search fonction. When an admin/moderator will see your topic, it'll say the same thing to all the others one :
"Forum isn't a court of justice, we don't accept those kind of topics on the forum. We got a very fonctionnal anticheat and if he cheats he'll get banned soon or later"
#locked etc.

Yup.

We don't accept cheater reports right now, the anti-cheat will ban them. 

#Locked