Optics placement Suggestion on AR-15 platforms

Sinquentiano

Hello! First I would just like to say that I am very much enjoying the game! Great work guys and I am excited to see what the future holds for Tarkov! 

I tried searching to see if others have brought this to attention and failed to find anything, so I will make it my first post. I apologize if it has been brought up already. 

Are there plans to allow exact placement of optics on rails? If not, I would humbly request that the optics attached to the AR-15 series rifles be moved forward to sit properly on the front of the receiver rail. I know it is the most minor nitpick ever, but this game does seem geared towards us gun enthusiasts with its fantastic modding system, and at present when I set up rear-iron co-witness sights, they clip into the EOTechs and Aimpoints because they are mounted too far rearward on the receiver. The fact that I CAN setup co-witness irons got me giddy as a schoolgirl, and I would like to see this addressed at some point and will be a further issue if you plan to include magnifiers and the like. Here are some quick examples of placement, because a complaint without a solution is nothing! 

Keep up the great work!

2aerznc.jpg

5075029057_11769967dd_b.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1