Blackb1rd

Escape from Tarkov will go to the Sun!

Hardcore online shooter Esape from Tarkov will go into space to the Sun as part of NASA's "Parker Solar Probe: A Mission to Touch the Sun" program! The name of the shooter will be recorded on a special memory card that will fly on a spaceship that will approach the Sun closer than any ship before, overcoming an incredible level of heat and radiation!

Thanks to this, the message about Escape from Tarkov will spread all over the Universe, and all the inhabitants of space will be able to appreciate the innovative gameplay of this story-oriented shooter.

That the ship does not burn in the rays of the Sun - the flight will be conducted at night!

TRANSLATIONS

• French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick
  • Japan translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Japan @giraffy
  • Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby

ScreenHunter_2508 Mar. 09 11.12.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 23
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

6 минут назад, john6352 сказал:

Well thats really cool O.o

Imagine later on some aliens will discover the name and start playing with us :D 

Hmm... this is interesting idea, John! We'll need to think about placing alien servers and an acceptable ping to the planet LV-426.

• Like 1

Well, how do you spread the message about this game, by sending it into self destruction? Some sort of alternate universe, that is accessible trough the sun? Hope the damned crew aboard the U.S.S. Discovery will appreciate it... maybe you should send some EOD with it. To prevent them from running out of space. Got it? Space... haha.... yeah...

BTT: I love those projects. Appreciate that you are going to be part of such efforts :-)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

oh man I wonder what awesome information awaits.....I hope they get some astounding images....dont know about gaming out there though,,,,,have to turn of god rays, lens flare and have reduced glare monitor.

Well i can't hide that this is one of the dumbest(or if anyone feels offended)/ridiculous things I have ever heard not for EFT but in general :D
Humans are amazing creatures indeed, they can put meaning into the most senseless of things.

Edited by Chuen

Am 9.3.2018 um 11:56 schrieb DJankovic92:

That the ship does not burn in the rays of the Sun - the flight will be conducted at night!

This makes me think it is a prank....lol

Tell this to a flat-earther... :D 

space is fake.  nasa fakes space.   its all a hoax.   earth is flat with a dome above us.  research urself.  do not trust pseudo scientists.  they wanna hide god.

Edited by stilled

Totally agree! 

I'm a BEAR. spawn on river side of shoreline but the only spawn close to South fence extract. So I supposed to be 1st guy in EW 310 and I did took 3 Bitcoins. 2 in secure and 1 in BP (I'm poor soul with alpha container and standard edition). Then I hear footsteps and hid in one room in EW 3 floor close to the snooker table. And all the fking sudden even i aim my gun at sight, to 2 corners. I recorded 0 fps  then 7 fps then suddenly a nake BEAR with pistol show up in my face. R ppl running lag cheat now. I spawn in raid with at least 40 fps! His name is Xingyunxing07. Some mainland Chinese hacker he must be. 42 fps when spawn and drop to 7 fps. I have clear sight on corner and he just teleport into my face. SHORELINE IS STILL UNPLAYABLE! 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1