GokuBlack108_Tv

Aimbot terminator scavs back at it again?

GokuBlack108_Tv

Am i the only one that is getting one tapped on factory with a paca and helmet? like seriously? i thought this was over, with the rise of the machines is happening. I cant turn a corner anymore without getting instantly one tapped in the head. RIP all my gear on factory. 

breaking keyboard.jpg

187lloyd

I like to stay optimistic and believe other guy just better than me or its desync. Reality is other guy is better than me with desync on his side. But yeah. The hacks are little blatant now. Some even go as far as spamming Y talk while teleporting everywhere. Literally had same guy kill me 20 times in a row on Woods map. He was fully geared, I was hatchet running for stupid flash drives. Everytime i turn around there he is spamming Y and then shooting me up. No biggie. I hit next, next, Woods, Ready. Go back in there he is again, full gear spamming Y. How can one kill me then be in same map again 30 seconds later fully geared without extracting? Hmmmm. No biggie though, still got my drives, and actually was sorta fun because it was only him and I.

jasonzd3

One headshot miles away like the sweet old time ayy!