Lemakako

Cheater on shoreline

Lemakako

Hi i want to say my storie, it is a little one but there is one proof that this player is a cheater, his name is XXXX he kill my team mate, that was in hab 218 on shoreline by the window. Only 1 shot from 950 meters, there is no loc to do this in this map. my teammate was wearing a Ops Core Fast MT full. 

On the other hand, developers be care with cheaters, they can ruin this game as fast as warz happen.

thx for readme.

sorry my bad english,bye!

Edited by hidden_citizen
Naming & Shaming
  • Like 2

zpwarrior
2 hours ago, Lemakako said:

Hi i want to say my storie, it is a little one but there is one proof that this player is a cheater, his name is "lozl" he kill my team mate, that was in hab 218 on shoreline by the window. Only 1 shot from 950 meters, there is no loc to do this in this map. my teammate was wearing a Ops Core Fast MT full. 

On the other hand, developers be care with cheaters, they can ruin this game as fast as warz happen.

thx for readme.

sorry my bad english,bye!

Does anyone know how most forums operate? Naming and shaming is prohibited.

• Hot 1

Lemakako
2 minutes ago, zpwarrior said:

Does anyone know how most forums operate? Naming and shaming is prohibited.

you must read the rules...

• Like 1

evanrudy

Cheaters will be banned in time.

hidden_citizen

At the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system, and all cheaters will be banned. This is a top priority of the team.

Naming and Shaming is not allowed on the forums, as it can cause arguments and hostilities between players, over poor performance and or bugs. Most people are not cheating. Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.

#LOCKED