Lorathor

Customs - complete map with loot, keys and buildings

Lorathor

Hey there!

Most of the maps for customs out there are, in my opinion, not that useful, beautiful or lacking some information so I did one on my own. Right now only for customs but maybe the others will follow.
It's not 100% completed yet because I'm sure I've missed some spots. If you recognise anything missing or wrong information, just give me a shoutout and I'll change it. Also I'm working on callouts but they only exist in german right now. I'll keep you updated if I finish the english version with my map.

What the map has to offer:

• Layout for all open buildings. Some are not that accurate with their layout because they should only give a quick overview and lootable places
  • Layout of both 2 story and 3 story dormitories with every roomnumber, closed rooms and rooms that can be opened with a key
  • Every outside location you need a key for
  • Lootmap for buildings and outskirts. Includes: Weapons (weaponcrates, loose weapons and parts, weaponracks), crates and boxes (ammunition and weaponparts), grenadesboxes, safes, loose money and cash registers, jackets, bags and toolboxes, random loose loot, computers, file cabinets, dead bodys, loose medicine and medical bags
  • Spawnpoints and exits for PMC's
  • Exits for SCAV's
  • (Callouts - working on it right now)

Für die deutschsprachigen unter euch, hier findet ihr das ganze auf deutsch.
(For a german translation, follow this link to the german post)

Also a huge shoutout to maksen for his awesome 3D background.

Have a nice one :)
Lorathor

Customs_E.jpg

Edited by Lorathor
Spelling
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 8

Shooter01
3 часа назад, Lorathor сказал:

Hey there!

Most of the maps for customs out there are, in my opinion, not that useful, beautiful or lacking some information so I did one on my own. Right now only for customs but maybe the others will follow.
It's not 100% completed yet because I'm sure I've missed some spots. If you recognise anything missing or wrong information, just give me a shoutout and I'll change it. Also I'm working on callouts but they only exist in german right now. I'll keep you updated if I finish the english version with my map.

• Layout for all open buildings. Some are not that accurate with their layout because they should only give a quick overview and lootable places
  • Layout of both 2 story and 3 story dormitories with every roomnumber, closed rooms and rooms that can be opened with a key
  • Lootmap for buildings and outskirts. Includes: Weapons (weaponcrates, loose weapons and parts, weaponracks), crates and boxes (ammunition and weaponparts), grenadesboxes, safes, loose money and cash registers, jackets, bags and toolboxes, random loose loot, computers, file cabinets, dead bodys, loose medicine and medical bags
  • Exits for SCAV's

Lorathor

Customs_E.jpg

You're incredibly cool, man. An outstanding work.

• Like 1

Shadedrake

You forgott a jacket in the factory part of the right side. It's in the secound room with the save as you enter to your left in a closet. 

The map looks awesome how have you done that  ?

Lorathor
vor 52 Minuten schrieb Shadedrake:

You forgott a jacket in the factory part of the right side. It's in the secound room with the save as you enter to your left in a closet. 

The map looks awesome how have you done that  ?

Thanks, I'll check out the place later and add it :)

I created the map with photoshop mainly.

aXept

Great map! :)

You have missed the medical bag behind the old gas station and the possible weapon spawn there (mags or other accessories and weapon)

Edited by aXept

Kildash

This is truly amazing work. I feel bad for asking, but it would be amazing if the same could be made for Woods and Shoreline :D As you say, most maps in existence are lacking detail, are unclear or are old. You end up using multiple maps and trying to make sense of em together. 

Lorathor
vor 2 Stunden schrieb aXept:

Great map! :)

You have missed the medical bag behind the old gas station and the possible weapon spawn there (mags or other accessories and weapon)

Already implemented for the next version :)

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Kildash:

This is truly amazing work. I feel bad for asking, but it would be amazing if the same could be made for Woods and Shoreline :D As you say, most maps in existence are lacking detail, are unclear or are old. You end up using multiple maps and trying to make sense of em together. 

I'll do my best but I believe I'll do the other maps also ;)

Lorathor

First Update

Based on the input and help of the forum and reddit I updated the map. Consider it a day one patch :D More loot is added and some have changed, also the typos are now gone.

The next version will include all spots for lootable keys.

Customs_E_v2.jpg

Edited by Lorathor

DookieonDrums

Well done! amazing work! Very detailed and helpful for those still finding their way.

Picachu187

This Map is the best one I have seen. I reset my password just so i could use the forums to write a reply. Keep up the good work.

ThePinkBeanie

Hi,

I was wondering if you were going to add version numbers to the map like you did for Interchange?

Zotach
On 3/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, Lorathor said:

Hey there!

• Exits for SCAV's

Lorathor

Customs_E.jpg

what do you make these maps in? so fancy :D

AlJabberwock

He said he used Photoshop mostly.  He is probably using the official map as the base and goes to work on it with Photoshop.   Great work, and always looking for more ork of this quality...  Thanks for our small groups over at ADK and The Secret Server!  ~Dimwit/Poorlifechoices

northofnowhere

Very nicely done, now we shall hang you over a balcony until you finish every other map.  Your good work shall haunt you forever!

• Like 1

veliEST420

just wanted to say thanks. you have made great effort editing this together. its cool and informative. like a real map!

ProtoKactus

This is truly a map of utter beauty. 

you should be very proud for such a fantastic offering. 

I thank you greatly. and bow down at your cartography skills. 

Lorathor
Am 4.9.2018 um 22:41 schrieb Evenlease:

Any plans for other maps asap? Like Interchange?

Interchange is already up some month :)
Head over here to get the full experience: Interchange_1_3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

DeXZoR

First of this is my favorite maps. are you guys still working on more of them or so ?