Sign in to follow this  
SOOOOS

Hacker Confirmed:

Dear BanHammer,

has aimbot and a movement hack to quickly kill players. I died by him instantly got into another raid, and there he was again in a span of 3 minutes he's already in my raid once more. The first raid ended within 2 minutes of starting. Rsass and aimbot  isn't a fun experience especially when you die to the same person multiple times. pre-aiming at my head, instantly killing me. Next raid same place same result death by one bullet to the head. Earlier today I was at Admin Gate behind the cart, while another buddy of mine was at the back entrance(having to open the door) of m4 building and we both died at the same time by the same person. Please ban this sack of poo so I can enjoy your game.

Thank you,

SOOOS

• Upvote 1

Footnote:

I wouldn't have ever considered him hacking if it weren't for multiple occurrences. I write this now, and actually got aimbotted by someone else kinda ironic, joining another raid in fear to hear a silenced Rsass shooting around me, and this dude comes aimbotting with an sks with BP rounds... 

We dont take Manual Reports at this time, the Anticheat is Running and Working. If he is cheating, he will get banned. Also Nameshaming is not wanted aswell.

#Locked