Unable to aquire quest rewards

NeOxALI3N

I have completed a few quests now between Skier and Therapist, and when I go to claim my reward, the items will appear in my stash. However, when I log off and log back in, all of my reward items have disappeared. Just completed the quest with Therapist where you collect the Gas Analyzer, turned in the quest, pressed "GET" and claimed all the rewards. I then logged out and logged back in but now the Money is no longer there. I'm afraid to turn in any more quests since it is consistent with this issue. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so, Please help me to fix this! I have completed, "What's on the flash drive" but I don't want to turn it in and not be able to claim the rewards. If I must do so and record the issue, I can, so I can officially report the bug if no one else is experiencing this issue.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

I completed Debut, checking, shootout picnic and search mission from prapor, never have I received my rewards, marks as completed and says items received but nope. even tried relaunching the game, nothing.. hours spent on eft for absolutely nothing