Blackb1rd

Sketches of Escape from Tarkov

Escapers! We are pleased to present to your attention several screenshots from the developers' tables!

TRANSLATIONS

• Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Argentina @hidden_citizen
  • Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thank to Emissary of Romania @BelliniVirgil
  • French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick
  • Japanese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Japan @giraffy

photo_2017-12-07_17-53-44.jpg

photo_2017-12-13_18-00-40.jpg

photo_2017-11-10_14-43-38.jpg

photo_2017-12-07_17-53-44 (2).jpg

photo_2017-10-25_19-30-41.jpg

photo_2017-08-28_12-01-55.jpg

image.png

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Hot 5
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

Escapers! We are pleased to present to your attention several screenshots from the developers' tables!

photo_2017-12-13_18-00-40.jpg

Ah perfect ! I needed something a little more flashy to go with my purple pilgrim !

Edited by PIG-Mathieu
  • Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 8

I hope that body armor is stronger the the m3 because now that is a cheap armor that scope looks nice is the the grip that turns into a bipod ? I mistake the flash hider as a hand grip

Edited by alphabulldog_02
Made a mistake

1 hour ago, Benti said:

flashbangs and Prapor as an ingame npc? Hell yes :D

Therapist task; find Prapor

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshuaFord said:

Is that a 30 round 9x39 mag I see? Have my prayers been answered?

Yep that is a 30 round magazine for the 9x39.

6 hours ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Ah perfect ! I needed something a little more flashy to go with my purple pilgrim !

Nothing like UN Blue to make me seem like an easy target.

I am interested to know if this guy below will be a Scav Boss, or will they be more armoured and look less grumpy?:Dimage.thumb.png.5be8b324bccdbbc52bce1a1f937f6acf.png

For the love of all that is holy, please make that last one be either a GPS we all get (like a Pip Boy) or a compass on that watch. My biggest complaint in this game thus far has been the lack of a compass. I can get my hands on a fully kitted M4 with an IR scope, 13 laser sights, 4 60 round magazines, some crazy juggernaut armor with a fancy Ops Core helmet, but not a compass?

Edited by TRUEPATRiiOT

9 hours ago, alex8xela said:

I am interested to know if this guy below will be a Scav Boss, or will they be more armoured and look less grumpy?:Dimage.thumb.png.5be8b324bccdbbc52bce1a1f937f6acf.png

It is!