ARMY 2016: Battlestate Games Testing Newest Weapons at the Range

Blackb1rd

The Battlestate Games studio have, by the invitation of Concern Kalashnikov, participated in the International Military-Technical Forum ARMY 2016 held by the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation from September 6 to September 11 in Kubinka, Moscow region.

The Escape from Tarkov developers took part in the test shooting of the latest combat firearms at the shooting range and recorded the audio and video reference for later use in their work on the game.

We are now preparing an issue of developer diaries dedicated to the results of this tour, which will be soon presented to you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

20.JPG

21.JPG

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

• Upvote 6

Excellent the Authentic recorded sounds of all the weapons firing incorporated into the game, that we the players will be able to purchase and use makes all the difference to the authenticity of the game.

Your programmers and designers are going to extreme lengths to make this game as realistic / immersive as they can.   

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, delikat11 said:

this is so great :) cant wait to play it!

i hope to get a key for the closed beta :P

Well, if you pre-order any of the packages, you get guranteed closed Beta access. or you just wait for the open Beta. That should be something around November ;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am super jealous at you guys for getting the chance to see all those weapons up close. I myself can't wait to try some of them out in-game though. I'm no expert at all but I like my guns and love how much attention to detail you guys at BattleState are putting into them. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see what you guys work on next!