Narego

Squads, Squads, Squads...

On 15/3/2018 at 3:02 PM, aXept said:

And I think there is MORE solo players playing this game then squads. Much more. And IF they for some reason don't care about that they will loose a lot of players. And a game without players is dead. Even if the devs wants it to be like that, they can't afford it. They can't afford to loose a lot of players.

The author of the post give you the reason about that, for convenience to get support I think. I quoted this part because if there are that much solo players how he can die to a squad in every game as he said? I there are that much solo players, then you don't need a separate mode for solos, like almost everybody should be solo.

I play solo 90% for the info. Don't bother me find squads, I do my best and is my fate in game to encounter whatever, that's the point and the vision of it all. Sorry for those who want solo matchmaking, I understand their arguments, really, not my intention to argue with them just because is not my opinion, just saying what I know about,  and I don't see how solo queue fits in tarkov, beside some players convenience. 

I agree and see lot of solo people, that is true, why not, but wait, then what a bad luck you have if you only bump into squads...

Well, I dont often bump into squads. More often duos but most solo. Too bad 75% of the solo players are hatchlings..... And I agree with your opinion.

In my opinion there is no need for solo queue, I play solo what so ever, but I understand his point. Thats what I tried to say. Many just tried to turn his opinion into something else. Sort of. Difficult to explain since english is not my main language :P

• Like 1

its funny how pll trying to compare tarkov with real life xD

Well yea the game has a few aspect of real life and 'if u wanne go into a danger zone in real life u gonna take a friend with you'  blabla.

This game is nowhere near real life,one pistol bullet can kill u with the best helmet on but jumping from shoreline resort building with painkiller is no problem,teh duck ?

A solo que should be there in the future,its a hardcore survival but when ever i run into squads they just rush everything loot and kill random stuff.. like darkzone from division...nothing survival about that.

Also the spawn points are still way to close to and always the same,again when a squad spawns they just rush every single spawn location searching for you like a deathmatch , the whole aspect of the game means nothing with queing up as squads and play against solo's.

It would be way more enjoyable for squads to meet other big squads other then solo players,isn't it?

So if they que with  100% squads they know there will be alot of action and the whole survival aspect of the game kicks back in then.

Same for solo players.

My thought.