Blackb1rd

Cheaters ban

Escapers! Below you can find the list of the people banned for the last day. These nicknames are "released" after each wipe. Bans will not stop for a minute and everyone who uses forbidden software will be banned in the game permanently.

TRANSLATIONS

• Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Spain @MrXavito
  • Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby
  • Swedish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Sweden @tobiassolem
  • Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland (Emissaries Coordinator) @TheWay
  • Romanian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Romania @BelliniVirgil
  • Dutch translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Netherland @iGoodLifeNL
  • French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick
  • Portuguese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Brazil @dimittri4gc
  • Japan translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Japan @giraffy
  • Chinese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of HongKong @Hazel
Скрытый текст

XUWHUK
OUR_POWER
Prohindei
IBP_oldsix
Incorrupt
Parseg89
ZikViM
BULAT__ASPID__
Fakan
Complex_Setup
iSkrumpie_
AngelsSnipr
EscapeFromMe7
Whisky-Kilo
TigerMafiaDen
T3RRoRWoLF
DonMaestro
JetLee
__BEAR
Fa_Ka_U_HAHA
Dclass
IsoFree
LaPouts_QC
Iahve
SENYAAA
Turakma
ytrpjkytr
-BAC-Wobble
ISA_GraF
Joshnator
NoCondomNeeded
Vovan1PVN
bezug93rus
Professional
RocknrollaFlag
Froak
UWS-Con
F_TD5X
Chokolad_Milka
ImGhost
MyMy
NotFound22
Dom_P_
FK-Alpha
Specter007
Triple_x
GodNicholas
Soundfox
Aeiou
Kalashnikov-68R
LittleNoob
BULAT_Aivengo
mlechniy
Extra_T_H_I_C_C
NeAutist
Maysorubka
BambiAPLSQ
AceofCakes
TAW_OneViking
fuck_niggers
Artby
BushKush
RedwoolF
Huykin
ChickenLover
Arhangellll
6e3_TpycukoB
2Durex_Replay
TrainofLemmings
SHADOW-X
KANGJIANING
7TOPAZ7
MrsMoose
POCCHBAPDiA
EasyCat
FRM_Skif
Ewenter
Tauntonian
Punchiepunchie
ZLK_M1POH
ARCTiC_ITA
kandoclan
TYT
DrCramer
GOTUNUZUsikerim
Synfis
Ryshu
OpSec_
Hypothermic
Ifookdurclan
passenger
CptNoodle
EKB
Enkvizitor
Dripz
DarkRon
szs
KrzySSS
L33T

Eng3.jpg

• Like 36
  • Thanks 17
  • Hot 11
  • Upvote 9

Wow, 100 guys for just one day? That's a pretty high amount for a game that's not even released or in open beta. But good to know cheaters are continuesly banned so keep this up. Thanks for the info.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for releasing this information! :) Hopefully this helps to alleviate some of the concerns people had about the AC not actually being enabled or working :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 минут назад, Blackb1rd сказал:

6e3_TpycukoB
2Durex_Replay

Two funny nicknames near each other (translation from RU for 6e3_TpycukoB - without underpants)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Not trying to be rude, but when you say that AC is working, is this a "manual" AC eg you catch them by recording them and then ban them?

Also: What does this mean: "These nicknames are "released" after each wipe"?

Got It I think. Other players can use these names after wipe. Why not give out the forum name instead? Isnt this connected to the player?

To all of you cheaters: Cheating in a computer game is like dating your own mother. You just dont!

Edited by BESK
  • Like 1

Wonder how many of them started support ticket  with “omg plis I didnt cheat why am i banned”.

scrubs. GJ bag

Very nice! Would be great if these lists would be continuous. I think it would eliminate a lot of the frustration threads being started and closed right away for name shaming.

Great Work BSG.. Makes me sick to see some of the familiar names on the list -_- Ban them all and never let them play EFT again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

TAW_OneViking

You did not understand the art of warfare well my friend, see you in the preorder menu.

Edited by PIG-Mathieu
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Hopefully this helps to alleviate the raised concerns about our cheat detection system. We ARE indeed taking care of cheaters. And they are all now nothing but mere reminders that cheating in the long run leads to nothing but a permanent ban. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

good job bsg! cheaters destroy the game! @cheater do you guys think you're great because you use software to kill people? skill does not use tools !!!!

31 minutes ago, BESK said:

Not trying to be rude, but when you say that AC is working, is this a "manual" AC eg you catch them by recording them and then ban them?

Also: What does this mean: "These nicknames are "released" after each wipe"?

Got It I think. Other players can use these names after wipe. Why not give out the forum name instead? Isnt this connected to the player?

To all of you cheaters: Cheating in a computer game is like dating your own mother. You just dont!

First at all, the game have cheater detection systems, and they are not manual :D

With a wipe all the names are erased, so they become available again. That is "released". If anyone wanted to use them and it was catched by a cheater, they will be not now.
The forum name is not the same that ingame, here im MrXavito, but in the game i can choose be Rick Sanchez if i wanted to :P

• Like 4