Lemakako

My Feedback about Escape from Tarkov

Lemakako

Hello, I'm going to give a little feedback of my first 70 hours of play EFT:

* Grenades are so broken, sound, parabolas, landings, etc... if you use grenades in a smalls rooms like shoreline, or windows, you are really fucked, you dont know where the grenade goes,and some of the times you will die because your own grenade.you see your grenade goes out, but you have it in your feets.

*Ping , desync , net problems. sometime you can kill ppl that have longest loading times, fights with hatchet are totally random, your teammates will go like teleportation , and many more things.bullets than dont hit,doors that show closed but are opens. rush is the way.

*Inventary, if you buy the normal edition(dont know now the name) you will be fucked until you reach the top levels of traders. all time seeking free space.i think in the future you can expand it without realmoney.

*Inventary in game. Bugged, 2 guys in the same loot = bug, be fast doing things in the inventary = bug , some random bug that cant explain.for example: i have several items in my inventary but when i end the raid, all is gone :( and the think that you can put a backpack in a backpack in a backpack is ridicolous.its helps for maximize inventory slots, but must have a limit to do.

*weapons: when you are in the inventary and you take out an ammunition clip of your primary weapon , the guy does an animmation but if you do in your back weapon ,it is instant. damage is random, whatever vest you have or not,if you have cover your legs and someone shoots you, your legs can be broken...  when you aim, fps drops (GTX1070 i7 16gb ram) for real, and sometimes in fast battles you die.

*Playing as SCAV . i think will be good that if you dont kill scavs, your timer for enter again as scav must be lest or zero, to reward the ppl that plays as a really scav.

*Sound, hard to know if an enemy is up to you or down to you.

On the other hand,

*i like the amounts of ammo types, but when you start dont know what ammon type to use.or what dammage does. An ingame info will be good.

*the quest of the traders gave to the game a reason to play. i like too.

*and i like the others parts of the game.

My suggestions:

*Fix the netcode, this must be your priority-

*Cheaters can duck the game, dont let they stay.

*Fps improve.

*Hitboxes and firing need some fix

* Dont fail to the players, we are loving this game so much.(years of development kill the game)

For the ppl that havent bought yet:

*buy it if you dont mind about play beta, if you dont mind about dead from nowhere, if you dont mind about bugs, and if you are a hardcore gamer.

*Dont buy it , if you think beta is a complete game. you can wait until the game comes out.

this is my feedback , sorry my bad english thx for reading.

• Like 1

theroyalfake

Yeah my dude/dudette.... Welcome to Escape from Desync. Still a bad ass game despite the bugs (which everything you took the time to write out, has already been addressed in every corner of these forums) even though they can be rather infuriating at times. Just pray for updates like the rest of us and hope this stuff gets fixed! 
Btw: Clips haven't been used since M1-Garands

zpwarrior
2 hours ago, theroyalfake said:

Yeah my dude/dudette.... Welcome to Escape from Desync. Still a bad ass game despite the bugs (which everything you took the time to write out, has already been addressed in every corner of these forums) even though they can be rather infuriating at times. Just pray for updates like the rest of us and hope this stuff gets fixed! 
Btw: Clips haven't been used since M1-Garands

I think alot of people jump into these early build games, thinking it's supposed to be like a battlefield "beta"(Demo more like). I've been here since Alpha when it was pretty much nothing, but I could see the level of detail and the potential of the Devs. I haven't even been barely playing the past month,because it's current build feels soso for me, but I still made it to like lvl 37 with everything I needed. Every patch brings me back and keeps me most of it's life. I have never felt the desire to actively participate in the forums or really the development of a game, until I saw Tarkov's potential.

• Like 2

AC1D3URN

Lol 70 hrs of game play couldn't spend 2 minutes searching to save yourself from posting this. There's literally like 1 of these posts a day and its the same stuff over and over ..

Xenomorph0352
23 hours ago, Lemakako said:

If you buy the normal edition(dont know now the name) you will be fucked until you reach the top levels of traders. all time seeking free space.i think in the future you can expand it without realmoney.

New Vendor, mechanic has weapon cases at lvl 2, which is ridiculously easy to get him there, 7 bitcoins, bit coins are so common since the price drop. I had 8 from just playing regularly but if I actually went out to grind bitcoins could probably get a dozen or two in one day. Hope this helps

zpwarrior
5 hours ago, Xenomorph0352 said:

New Vendor, mechanic has weapon cases at lvl 2, which is ridiculously easy to get him there, 7 bitcoins, bit coins are so common since the price drop. I had 8 from just playing regularly but if I actually went out to grind bitcoins could probably get a dozen or two in one day. Hope this helps

It's been a little since I was on,did they change the bitcoin value.

Xenomorph0352
6 minutes ago, zpwarrior said:

It's been a little since I was on,did they change the bitcoin value.

Yep, around 98k now, they're pretty common now though and the mechanic deals almost strictly in bitcoin. Some items on sale for euros/rubles tho.

• Thanks 1

Arzzet
On 14/3/2018 at 12:03 AM, zpwarrior said:

I have never felt the desire to actively participate in the forums or really the development of a game, until I saw Tarkov's potential.

Same here, never get that involved outside the game or with a community as here. I see a potential of a game that never been done before, and I guess I want to help become this real :)

Blakken

Ive really started to regret getting the EoD edition. Its been a year since I got the game and I find little if any reason to log on anymore. And I am pretty sure the numbers in their servers is telling the same story. This by the way, is one of the reasons they will not be coming on steam anytime soon. Cause there is no way you can claim a refund from a private company in Russia. 

After a longer break. I logged back on and did a run on shoreline. My computer is pretty highend, but still I end up with poor FPS and desync that will drive any sane man mad. I shoot at someone through the stairs as I can clearly see him only to have him turn around and one-tap me. 

• Like 1

NecroticMind

I agree with some of the points outlined. I sold this game to several of my friends by telling them its the best shittiest game you'll ever play. It has amazing moments and then you'll just die to some straight up BS that makes absolutely no sense. I've played hundreds of hours and do enjoy the game a ton. I'm just burnt out waiting for next wipe. This studio is doing a great job look at the engine they are using. One would expect them to use a more established FPS engine like maybe unreal, but they've managed to make this game in UNITY. That to me is nuts. Keep up the good work, you crazy ruskies. 

AMISHINCEST

i wont recommend this game just from the hackers that can teleport around you and headshot you.  otherwise it's solid if they could just fix people exploiting the code