silentdeath631

I made a song after listening to the main menu music

silentdeath631

Hey guys!

I'm an amateur electronic music producer who just recently got serious about music within the last year or 2. I've been experimenting with music since 2013. I play a lot of Escape from Tarkov and CSGO.

Recently I've been listening to main menu music and a lot of The Glitch Mob which inspired me to make a new track called "Fading Through Time".

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for "self-promotion", but I wish to share my art with other people who may or may not enjoy it.

I rarely use samples and most of the synths I use are made from scratch because I'm also trying to get better at sound design so I can have my own style. Please feel free to give me some critiques on whatever. I'm always open to suggestions and advice. Hope someone enjoys!

Also whoever makes the music for this game is a god. Please show me your ways. Thanks.

Fading Through Time (Song Inspired by Escape From Tarkov/The Glitch Mob)

SlayerWR

It's... weird. In a good way. I can "feel" it as being all wavy and funky in my mind. I like it! You got yourself a new soundcloud follower. 

The image you used reminded me of that painting I really like, The Persistence of Memory.

• Like 1

UnknownPorter

Haha nice work man! I really like the vibes it gives and it seems well made, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

silentdeath631

Thanks guys! :) Means a lot to be connecting with other people who like what I make. I try to make things weird and different so it doesn't just sound like every other [insert edm artist that probably makes Future Bass or Trap here.] I believe the image is a replica of one of the melting clocks in a painting by Pablo Picasso!

Edit: You are correct that is the name of the picture I'm referring too. I love that picture too.

Edited by silentdeath631

SpeKTR_021
11 час назад, silentdeath631 сказал:

Also whoever makes the music for this game is a god.

Afaik Nikita Buyanov makes this songs himself.

Btw. Good work dude.

brtkklkrn

I just listened this while I had my teammates on coms in the background, being engaged in Tarkov.
The combination of the song and battlecoms was pretty awesome.

Kinda like an instrumental song with samples in it :P

silentdeath631
4 hours ago, brtkklkrn said:

I just listened this while I had my teammates on coms in the background, being engaged in Tarkov.
The combination of the song and battlecoms was pretty awesome.

Kinda like an instrumental song with samples in it :P

Thanks man! Hope it wasn't too loud. I still have some issues with mixing and mastering everything together nicely.

cociqua

I also love music, it's good that you make music become more popular