Sign in to follow this  
Whargoul22

mount location for optics on picatinny

Whargoul22

It would be nice if you could chose where on the picatinny rails to mount your optics. I think the whole point of the rail system is flexibility, so why does my red dot always have to be mounted in the middle of the rail? sometimes i wanna scoot it forward or backward a little. i think that would be a cool feature in this game. unless it already is a feature and i just don't know how to use it, then disregard :)

Edited by Whargoul22
  • Upvote 1

truskolas

It's not in game yet, but we need it!

DramaticJawa

I 100% agree with this post.

While I know this is heavily subjective, some of the optics don't work well with the current rail positioning. Being able to move it up or down the rail (as in closer and farther) would be excellent. Also giving us an option to reduce or increase the brightness of certain optic dots in-raid would be cool. Many optics in real life, like the CCO the US Army currently uses, can be easily adjusted. 

Some optics can be altered using ALT+R Mouse but I just want a brightness knob or switch.

EDIT: Matter of fact, I'm going to start a completely different forum suggesting this, if there isn't one that already exists.

Edited by DramaticJawa

lucegame

I 100% agree with this post.