d360o

Teamkill when Starting group game

Hello guys,

So... I started my first game with some strangers and got killed instantly after spawning. Like those guys were planning to kill me on start. I don't wanna write the name although I took note. I decided to write the name, just in case, if you see this guy, inviting you, better reject: "SPG_Jamaica".

What's going on with this? That's not funny. There needs to be a fix from the developer for this!

Edited by aleoandrr
name
  • Confused 1

I grouped with randoms once! Never again. If it moves, kill it! It's sad you have to play like that but it's the reality. Every so offen a player will surprise you with kindness, but thats only 10% of the time. Keep your head on a swivel and don't trust anyone. 

I'm sure you can find players on the forums that will help you out, but random in game invites are problematic. Good luck, keep the faith.

There is a subset that routinely invites you to a game only with the intention of killing you on spawn-in.

If you receive an invite the second you enter the lobby, this is probably the case.

Only join on people who have proven themselves to you through being friends, or through certain groups/clans/discords who verify a player's integrity. Otherwise you're at much greater risk.

I see. But there should be a solution by the developer for this problem. They don't wanna sell a game with such a feature to play with others and people can exploit it.

And it's not difficult to keep a realistic game play and still get rid of this problem:
For example, make someone who gets killed by his own group member unlootable or integrate a report section for this. Those exploiters would quickly lose interest.

Edited by aleoandrr

vor 19 Stunden schrieb AdhesiveTeflon:

It's at your own risk.  Just like as if you hang out with people you don't know.  There doesn't need to be a fix because there isn't a problem in the first place.

So you don’t have a problem with getting killed at start, losing your stuff?

I guess you’re one of those lovely guys who kill at starting point, right? And that’s your way to legitimate it? So you don’t join those groups but fish for others? You’re doing a great job for improving this gaming community! Congratulations! 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, aleoandrr said:

I guess you’re one of those lovely guys who kill at starting point, right? And that’s your way to legitimate it? So you don’t join those groups but fish for others? You’re doing a great job for improving this gaming community! Congratulations! 

Settle down.

Tarkov is a game which puts emphasis on trust and learning. You trust people you know, and you learn from your mistakes. It’s as simple as that. There is no ‘fix’, as the system is not ‘broken’. You decided to put your life and gear in the hands of a stranger, in an environment where killing others and taking their stuff is the key to survival.

You have learned a valuable lesson from your experience, to not trust those around you. Now you will choose your teammates wisely, and use a communication system like Discord or Teamspeak. And you will soon reap the rewards of the lesson, if you choose to.

• Upvote 2

Several times a play session my group will invite low level  20 and under to run with us via commands. I think its great. and if we escape i usually give them my gear. If your low and see Traz invite you accept. We wont shoot unless you do.

On 3/15/2018 at 2:59 PM, aleoandrr said:

Hello guys,

So... I started my first game with some strangers and got killed instantly after spawning. Like those guys were planning to kill me on start. I don't wanna write the name although I took note. I decided to write the name, just in case, if you see this guy, inviting you, better reject: "SPG_Jamaica".

What's going on with this? That's not funny. There needs to be a fix from the developer for this!

Fix already implemented, don't accept random invites.  Your welcome.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, aleoandrr said:

That's reflexive hyperbole ad-hominem and it's a garbage argument.
You've been told that there are a minor group of people relative to the whole who target players to do this. People ripping people off, sounds unbelievable?

You've been  told the solution is to avoid grouping with complete strangers and to not trust someone who's only interaction with you has been a raid request.

Don't turn it around and suggest that someone else is guilty because you can't comprehend basic self defence and human nature.

These people prey on the gullible and the over-trusting, exploit their fast load in with an SSD and take your stuff. If you refuse to change your behavior then that's on you, bud.

I don't see anything wrong with it, no. And you know what - i don't group with randoms and i don't get killed on spawn (wow).

There's a wealth of resources out there for you if you MUST have a 2player. There's an unofficial discord, clan groups, maybe someone you know in real life or have played with from other games?...

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

I have no idea why you would want to group with randoms and no voice-coms? Sounds not like a good idea tbh.

Try to fix trolling. You can't.
There is no fix to this without making it stupid.

Just don't group with randoms when you have no voice-coms.

Edited by rix5

On 3/17/2018 at 4:57 AM, aleoandrr said:

Do you jump into a taxi with a random person in Tijuana and expect all your organs to be there when you wake up the next day?  Make bad decisions, live with the consequences.

Edited by AdhesiveTeflon

On 16.3.2018 at 4:03 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

It's at your own risk.  Just like as if you hang out with people you don't know.  There doesn't need to be a fix because there isn't a problem in the first place.

Oh come on.. Some people forget that we are talking about video game. Its just utterly stupid that someone kills you on spawn like this when you are searching for group. If this game was more like dayz with super open world and so on, there wouldnt be any problem.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Narego said:

Oh come on.. Some people forget that we are talking about video game. Its just utterly stupid that someone kills you on spawn like this when you are searching for group. If this game was more like dayz with super open world and so on, there wouldnt be any problem.

A video game with its roots in realism, shrouded in paranoia, where you have to rely on communication and trust. I'll say it again - "You decided to put your life and gear in the hands of a stranger, in an environment where killing others and taking their stuff is the key to survival." Tell me this doesn't sound like an unreasonable statement? Why would one entrust another human being with their most precious belongings, whom they have absolutely no way of communicating with? It's nonsensical.

Also what would map size have to do with the current kill on sight meta...

Lol, i can't believe people actually fall for that. As for the people doing that it is a Scummy practise, it is the same when you see a hatchling doing the friendly wiggle. 2 secs later there is a hatchet in the back of your skull. As for fixing the problem that is actually not a bad idea, however the devs are working of more important stuff right now, guess it will get fixed at a later date

On 3/15/2018 at 11:59 AM, aleoandrr said:

Hello guys,

The only future thing I could see changing is them getting some type of karma penalty, if you are in the same faction. Other than that, no there shouldnt be anything to stop it, you need to take your experience and learn from it.

On 3/15/2018 at 11:59 AM, aleoandrr said:

Hello guys,

You want the Dev to fix you not having any friends?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Cold 1

You in afgan war.

See a cool dude with rusty ak

Checkpoint of taliban in front - need to clear

you like - lets team up. You has shiny chrome m4 US made pimped out

Guy shoots you in the back - you lay there bleeding down on the ground as he loots your almost lifeless body 

and the though occurs to you - maybe.. has was an enemy?

Why would you trust with 'your life' to some random dude - are you that desperate? 

Maybe devs should add on the party invite screen before you accept big large texts along the lines

"Friendly fire is enabled. Backstabbing can occur. Betrayal and drama guaranteed"

Edited by sYs

21 hours ago, Narego said:

Yea it's a video game so there's no need to take it seriously. Gear back up and start a new raid.

On 19.3.2018 at 8:06 PM, DanExert said:

A video game with its roots in realism, shrouded in paranoia, where you have to rely on communication and trust. I'll say it again - "You decided to put your life and gear in the hands of a stranger, in an environment where killing others and taking their stuff is the key to survival." Tell me this doesn't sound like an unreasonable statement? Why would one entrust another human being with their most precious belongings, whom they have absolutely no way of communicating with? It's nonsensical.

Also what would map size have to do with the current kill on sight meta...

Not sure if you misunderstood me on purpose or not, but lets try it again: Its stupid if you QUE with someone who is looking for a squad and the moment you spawn he kills you.

Im not talking about kill on sight meta, im talking about "grouping up meta" in dayz you dont just spawn next to someone.

(I dont have to explain how you group up in dayz and how the map size is making it possible and so on?)

5 hours ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Yea it's a video game so there's no need to take it seriously. Gear back up and start a new raid.

" Its stupid if you QUE with someone who is looking for a squad and the moment you spawn he kills you."

Video games are suppose to be fun. There is no fun in that.