Gamma hacks & reshade need to be nerfed/bannable

SaltyDog666

So Gamma tricks & reshaders are ruining night missions. These people are breaking the game, and making it pointless to run at night. The re-shaders should land on the banned software list, and the gamma trick needs a nerf (I'm guessing eliminating or reducing ambient light would work). 

18 minutes ago, mag_light said:

yeah let's get everyone who uses nvidia or has a gaming monitor banned.

Agreed, and all players should be restricted to the exact same video settings, frame rate and resolution. That way no one has an advantage of any sort.

• Like 1

Finnally! we need to stop this PC "l33t" culture it's nothing but Toxic masculinity personified and like some people use video games as a safespace from that and I think the devs should really cater to their needs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Players should also be mandated to using only one set of developer approved mouse and keyboard, and restricted from sitting further and or closer than 40 cm from the screen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This isn't about monitor settings you guys, this is about people who use shading software with 'nightvision' settings to see at night. The gamma trick needs a nerf, as per my ambient light comment. Try not to get all worked up. The toxicity in these replies is approaching special levels.

As for this guy:

Finnally! we need to stop this PC "l33t" culture it's nothing but Toxic masculinity personified and like some people use video games as a safespace from that and I think the devs should really cater to their needs.

What are you even talking about?

Edited by SaltyDog666
fixing swearwords