mag_light

While cheaters are rampant.

mag_light

Look I'm sure we all notice the insta dinks, snapshots, wall bangs, and magical grenades are on the rise why not just do what happened at the last wipe or at least give us the option to do something like a scav run with full access to gear at a discount price as a way to give us some incentives to keep playing. Because I'm tired of being fully geared spawning going to a room shutting the door just to killed by a headshot through the door or have a grenade fly through the door and kill me and my teammates. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SaltyDog666

Dude, maybe they can hear you running around inside, and decide to bang-and-clear.

That's not cheats, that's just tactics. On the bright side, the door desync seems better.

• Upvote 1

mag_light

And hit me every time? no man when I'm in shoreline peaking a corner and I see shots from the door then die highly suspect especially while I have been waiting for 10 plus min. Or hiding in the room that connects to forklift and get shot though the metal door while I'm crouched by the light and boxes? No It's cheats I look up on you tube and saw them even making grenades fly through walls and kill people.

• Like 1

SaltyDog666
21 hours ago, mag_light said:

Or hiding in the room that connects to forklift and get shot though the metal door while I'm crouched by the light and boxes?

No dude. You're hiding in the spawn area, people know what the spawns are and can figure out where you are by process of elimination.

Also, door lag is really bad right now. 

Tommuh

This weekend was f**cking horrible to play. I played a lot, but with many de-syncs going on, it looks like cheating but it isn't. I lost maybe 5 times good gear before I raged and turned the game off. Even a hatch-ling killed me while I unload a full mag in his face.

BESK

There are desyncs and then there are desyncs deluxe. But as a rule of thumb. If there is alot of "standard" accounts in the lobby: Stay clear since the "desync" seems to be worse then....

rix5

The solution to cheaters can only be to ban those cheaters faster and more effectively, not to alter the game to offset their impact. Seriously.

• Like 1

Genoharadan

What do you expect from a company that cannot make a semi-decent netcode. Catching cheaters? Please. Be real.

• Thanks 1

quantum_2k6

here are your so called desyncs...

• Upvote 1