astelmack

Can you guys lower reputation needed for skier lvl 4 or make it possible to get without shoreline.

astelmack

So the problem is that shoreline is unplayable at my pc, already started a topic about that and apparently i'm not the only one, but before i was able to get him lvl 4 just doing the tasks on other maps, but now that it's needed 0,75 i need to do a shoreline quest. BUT IT'S F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE! Seriously it lags like hell on my PC ***expecialy on firefights*** (my fps goes to 5). I almost died for a guy with a makarov last time, and before that i surprised a geared guy from behind with my SKS, i clicked like 15 times on my mouse, but because of the lag only 2 shots came out before he turned and killed me. (Seriously, it's so freakin frustating). I give up, can't play shoreline. All i'm asking is to return the rep needed to 0,65 or make it possible to achieve 0,75 only playing other maps tasks. All other maps runs close to 80fps, but shoreline runs at 50 in the middle of nowhere, 25~30 at resort, but everytime i started shooting it lags like hell (it also lags at random times as well, but shooting is everytime and i also realised that it gets much worse when scavs spawn). Plz consider my sugestion, because i'm locked at skier lvl 3 right now. 

Forien

I don't recall Skier having tasks on Shoreline? Prapor does....

astelmack
On 16/03/2018 at 5:53 PM, Forien said:

I don't recall Skier having tasks on Shoreline? Prapor does....

Right now my task is to kill 10 or 15 usecs, get 2 backpacks and 2 vests

JoschiGrey

But you would not have to do this quest if you ended the last skier main quest and completed it at skier not at Prapor or Therapist (this little toxic quest chain or what ever the name was). 

So it's your own fault, but I can understand why you are upset. This amount of shoreline quests was able to stop me from doing quests all along.

kevinwilly

Friend from the west part 1 is on shoreline. And it's a Skier quest. I'm sure that's the one he's talking about. 

astelmack
On 19/03/2018 at 3:59 PM, JoschiGrey said:

But you would not have to do this quest if you ended the last skier main quest and completed it at skier not at Prapor or Therapist (this little toxic quest chain or what ever the name was). 

So it's your own fault, but I can understand why you are upset. This amount of shoreline quests was able to stop me from doing quests all along.

I know i could have finished that quest at skier, but at the time skier was already lvl 4, and i had to delivery to prapor because he wasn't and his quest was at shoreline. So this map is ducking me over and i don't understand why devs keep craming this unoptimized poo down our throats. 

Edited by astelmack