astelmack

Can you guys lower reputation needed for skier lvl 4 or make it possible to get without shoreline.

astelmack

So the problem is that shoreline is unplayable at my pc, already started a topic about that and apparently i'm not the only one, but before i was able to get him lvl 4 just doing the tasks on other maps, but now that it's needed 0,75 i need to do a shoreline quest. BUT IT'S F*CKING IMPOSSIBLE! Seriously it lags like hell on my PC ***expecialy on firefights*** (my fps goes to 5). I almost died for a guy with a makarov last time, and before that i surprised a geared guy from behind with my SKS, i clicked like 15 times on my mouse, but because of the lag only 2 shots came out before he turned and killed me. (Seriously, it's so freakin frustating). I give up, can't play shoreline. All i'm asking is to return the rep needed to 0,65 or make it possible to achieve 0,75 only playing other maps tasks. All other maps runs close to 80fps, but shoreline runs at 50 in the middle of nowhere, 25~30 at resort, but everytime i started shooting it lags like hell (i also have huge fps drops at random times as well, but shooting lags everytime and i also realised that it gets much worse when scavs spawn). Plz consider my sugestion, because i'm locked at skier lvl 3 right now. 

Xenomorph0352

Hey, are you using a memory cleaner? I checked out your other post and noted you have only 8g of RAM. There have been countless posts out there from people with 8gigs of RAM using mem cleaners and getting improved performance. Also have you edited the executable settings, again much success reported on doing these two things and getting smoother frames on Shoreline. I have a buddy with a rig that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crappier than you and he stopped getting the lag hitches/spikes after applying a memory cleaner and the executable edits. Let me know if you need more info on either of these.

astelmack
On 16/03/2018 at 4:51 PM, Xenomorph0352 said:

Hey, are you using a memory cleaner? I checked out your other post and noted you have only 8g of RAM. There have been countless posts out there from people with 8gigs of RAM using mem cleaners and getting improved performance. Also have you edited the executable settings, again much success reported on doing these two things and getting smoother frames on Shoreline. I have a buddy with a rig that is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy crappier than you and he stopped getting the lag hitches/spikes after applying a memory cleaner and the executable edits. Let me know if you need more info on either of these.

Thanks, will try.

GlockuFy
On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, Xenomorph0352 said:

What are the .exe settings? 

Xenomorph0352
8 hours ago, GlockuFy said:

What are the .exe settings? 

• Open my computer and navigate to your exe (C://Battlestate Games/EFT/Escapefromtarkov.exe) in my case
  • Right click on EscapeFromTarkov.exe and click properties
  • Click the compatibility tab.
  • Check the box for "override high DPI scaling behavior"
  • Ensure the drop down box says "application"
  • Check the box for "run this program as administrator "

astelmack
On 16/03/2018 at 4:51 PM, Xenomorph0352 said:

After some days without playing because i was pissed off at this game, i tried changing the .exe and running Koshy John mem. cleaner, i had no sucess at all (if it got better, the ammount is so slim that i couldn't notice). I guess the only solution is to buy some more ram, but with those prices... I guess i will stop playing this, it's just to much frustration.

Xenomorph0352
8 minutes ago, astelmack said:

After some days without playing because i was pissed off at this game, i tried changing the .exe and running Koshy John mem. cleaner, i had no sucess at all (if it got better, the ammount is so slim that i couldn't notice). I guess the only solution is to buy some more ram, but with those prices... I guess i will stop playing this, it's just to much frustration.

Yeah I wouldn't buy RAM either, sucks you got no success off those two tips. Wipe is coming very soon anyways, so the rumors are going, pick it back up during open BETA. Good luck

• Like 1