ZuerichCH

Sig 550/Sg 550

ZuerichCH

Dear DEV Team
I rarely see the Sg 550/Sig 550 in Videogames please, please implement this Rifle. Here in Switzerland every former Military personell has one at home so its with ca. 300'000-400'000 sold units a really commen gun. It shoots gp90 and NATO ammunition.

Stgw_90.jpg

• Like 2

Jlesaistu

yea, i could go on the end of the 200 planned weapon list. should be released somewhere between here and 2030 :P

i am still waiting for my mosin and m14 ...

• Confused 1

nelly99

i think they should have a large weapons list yes, as long as they don't get rid of stuff you like to replace with some thing else...

DrakeVanders

Thinking about the logistics and ergonomics of a rifle of this type to be featured in EFT. I'm not entirely opposed to it's implementation, last good game that had the SIG 550 was Stalker (as the SGi-5K) and since then not very many games have had the full size SIG rifle.

From what I recall it was popular with 20 and 30 round polymer magazines but it was very expensive to export outside of the Swiss Armed Forces. Iron sights were similar to the H&K Drum Sights of the G3 and MP5 and was apparently compatible with many NATO and STANAG accessories.

• Like 1

ZuerichCH

There is also a civil variant with 30'000+ units sold that shoots single firen only called PE 90.

samfc

I would prefer the Battlefield 4 version Sig 553. Ultimate Western AK. 

• Hot 1

ZuerichCH

There is a whole bunch of different versions like a sniper version (SG 550-1 Sniper), a sub machinegun (sig 553), SG 550 (Stgw 90), SG 551 Long Barrel, SG 551 Short Barrel, SG 553 Long Barrel (Stgw 04), SG 553 Short Barrel, SG 553 R LB (Russian) 7.62x39.

Many of them can fit an grenade laucher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_SG_550

JTreffer

I had it in the army and we use it for cqb as well as 300m+, the stock is foldable and by turning the rear sight you can change from 400m to 300m to 200m and "night" sights(100m).

• Upvote 1

Falconis

Best Weapon. im Shooting it in real life and im good at it.

3. rank at the shooting range LOL

Its needed to be implemented in the game.

• Upvote 1

ZuerichCH

Congratulations Falconis keep it up! 

It really needs to be in the Game.

• Like 1

ZuerichCH

Boom and this thread is starting to grow! Thx you guys keep it up.

bobbobersin

We already have sig handguns in game so I don't see this being hard to get (not sure if you need permission for all products or just to use anything from the brand). This would be a great gun to add to the game and since the communications channel with sig is open already it would be easier then having to go through the whole process, meaning all that would need to be done was modeling and recording the sounds, ect.

• Upvote 1

Jedi5150

I've always liked the SIG 550-553 series of weapons.  I'd love to see it in the game.

Here in California, some local law enforcement agencies use it...  San Francisco PD comes to mind.