prapor taask 4

Dead_Nation34

so ive been on task 4 for prapor for a long while now. i got the case once, went to factory placed it and exited buy got a run through exit. i have herd that you have to start over and collect the case again to plant it and not get a run through to complete it correctly. ive been on customs 25+ times and have never seen the case again. so i tried to just go to factory and try and plant it. i get nothing at the plant area. so i keep trying to find the case but its never there for me.

is there a glitch in the mission that since you already collected it once it wont be there, but since you already planted and got a run through exit, the game tells you that you have to collect it again but it cant since you already did.

or does it not spawn every match?

i would really like some help on understanding this crap of a task

I did it a while back with a run through penalty as well. But it worked for me. It should spawn every match as long as the quest is active and you don't already have it.

You sure the case isn't in your quest stash? And the quest is not on the to be completed status?

If not probably best to raise a ticket to get the issue resolved.

Edited by HappyCamper

When you’re running through to complete the task make sure you do it during the daytime. Some reason it won’t count if you exit the factory during the nighttime.