Pay2Play ?

i heared that the game will be Pay2Play

so what means that? i pay 1 time and can play the game forever or i need to pay every months? and if yes how much for 1 months.

i dont want a free2play title cause that means a item shop and so.. and that means pay2win. and i really hope this game will not be a pay2win game i bought the game and i have big hope in it that finaly a Tactical Realism shooter is coming here!

thank you EFT team!!

Recontiger94
1 minute ago, SonicK said:

so what means that? i pay 1 time and can play the game forever or i need to pay every months? and if yes how much for 1 months.

i dont want a free2play title cause that means a item shop and so.. and that means pay2win. and i really hope this game will not be a pay2win game i bought the game and i have big hope in it that finaly a Tactical Realism shooter is coming here!

thank you EFT team!!

It will not be pay to win, this has already be confirmed.

I personally don't think there will be a subscription service, but they will have a season-pass based on the Pre-order info. I think the Season Pass is a way to replace the subscription.

I'd also like a dev to confirm/deny this if they know for sure though.

George Young

You buy the game and u can keep playing as long as you want. The devs will eventually launch dlc's one or two in a year what will make the game bigger and help to support the servers and further development. If you buy the most expansive expansion the edge of darkness, then you will get these dlc packs for free.

Read the FAQ's people.

There will be no micro transactions nor monthly subscriptions.

Pay your copy and eventually DLC's later on and that's it. You can get free DLC's by pre ordering Edge of Darkness limited edition and that's all there is to it.

George Young
1 hour ago, Skemba said:

Read the FAQ's people.

There will be no micro transactions nor monthly subscriptions.

Pay your copy and eventually DLC's later on and that's it. You can get free DLC's by pre ordering Edge of Darkness limited edition and that's all there is to it.

Read the topic, already answered

TarkovEscaper
21 часа назад, SonicK сказал:

thank you EFT team!!

I belive this section will help you "Frequently asked questions"