infolock

There are squeakers trolling the traders by buying out everything

So, apparently there is a group of squeakers (teenagers) who are just buying out the traders of any/all resources that are necessary to (effectively) play the game.  They are targeting the following items:

• kevlar helmets
  • Salewa health kits
  • Fast MT helmets
  • Paca (Level 2 chest armor)
  • Ammo 
  • Guns
  • Level 1 Helmet (don't remember its name)
  • Morphine
  • Water

Every round when the traders reset, they instantly (and completely) sell out.

Its pretty obvious there are some kids who have all the cash but no idea what to do with it have taken it upon themselves to troll us until they run outta cash.  Given the prices are so low and that cash is a pretty easy/high commodity in the game, its unlikely they'll run out any time soon.

One could request that these players be banned, bu t then there isn't really anything to ban them for.  They aren't breaking the rules since there are no rules to regulate this sort of thing.

So - some simple proposals:

• a time limit of being able to buy these type of  things (you may buy 10 paca armor every 10 minutes, for example)
  • these items become unlimited in available quantity
  • there is a limit to the amount of money players can horde
  • or just reset everyone (however, this is not a permanent fix as the issue will come up again once they build up enough money and mommy and daddy let them play video games during their next sprint/fall/summer break)

Either way - can we please do something about this?

Edited by infolock
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Maki_Nishikino said:

It's a known bug that devs are working on fixing.

you got a link to the source where the devs have called this a bug?  because all i read was that they were "looking into the issue" - not that it was a bug.

Edited by infolock

3 minutes ago, infolock said:

you got a link to the source where the devs have called this a bug?  because all i read was that they were "looking into the issue" - not that it was a bug.

yea - not trying to troll you or anything, but they never claimed it to be a bug.  they said "It seems like we are having the problems with traders restock. Investigating.".   So - they think it might be an issue, they are investigating, but they (honestly) didn't know what the problem was at the time of that post.

We'll see.  either way, when the traders reset all is fine again for at least 5 mins =P

1 minute ago, infolock said:

yea - not trying to troll you or anything, but they never claimed it to be a bug.  they said "It seems like we are having the problems with traders restock. Investigating.".   So - they think it might be an issue, they are investigating, but they (honestly) didn't know what the problem was at the time of that post.

We'll see.  either way, when the traders reset all is fine again for at least 5 mins =P

Why are you making this so difficult? It's a bug, issue or whatever you want to call it. It will be fixed in due time and that's all that matters.

shrug not making it difficult.   relax.  just not calling something a bug because some players call it that. 

it's not possible to buy out every item the traders have, even if there were a group of people buying stuff out it is highly unlikely they could destroy the tarkov economy unless a massive group of people were doing it. I posted this earlier and maki responded as well, deffinitely a bug

What i cannot figure out is why its approximately 3 minutes after the restock that a bunch of sh*t all disappears at once. I watched the 7.26 BP ammo go from over 15k to gone and it wasnt gradually dropping like people were buying it. I bought some stuff refreshed and it was as several thousand rounds... went to buy 600 and it was all gone. 
Seems like some code deleting stuff or someone using a bot to buy all of some stuff

You obviously have no idea why it is happening but that doesn't stop you from just insulting the player base at large.

2 hours ago, infolock said:

This is a bug that we are much aware of and will be fixed.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, infolock said:

So, apparently there is a group of squeakers (teenagers) who are just buying out the traders of any/all resources that are necessary to (effectively) play the game.  They are targeting the following items:

• kevlar helmets
  • Salewa health kits
  • Fast MT helmets
  • Paca (Level 2 chest armor)
  • Ammo 
  • Guns
  • Level 1 Helmet (don't remember its name)
  • Morphine
  • Water

Every round when the traders reset, they instantly (and completely) sell out.

Its pretty obvious there are some kids who have all the cash but no idea what to do with it have taken it upon themselves to troll us until they run outta cash.  Given the prices are so low and that cash is a pretty easy/high commodity in the game, its unlikely they'll run out any time soon.

One could request that these players be banned, bu t then there isn't really anything to ban them for.  They aren't breaking the rules since there are no rules to regulate this sort of thing.

So - some simple proposals:

• a time limit of being able to buy these type of  things (you may buy 10 paca armor every 10 minutes, for example)
  • these items become unlimited in available quantity
  • there is a limit to the amount of money players can horde
  • or just reset everyone (however, this is not a permanent fix as the issue will come up again once they build up enough money and mommy and daddy let them play video games during their next sprint/fall/summer break)

Either way - can we please do something about this?

Its pretty funny that they go to this extent I noticed it last night when playing.

I find it funny and a bit sad that you get so upset about not having constant access to your armor that you start making up conspiracy theories. And that the  main villain in your word is kids..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

I find it funny and a bit sad that you get so upset about not having constant access to your armor that you start making up conspiracy theories. And that the  main villain in your word is kids..

lmaoooooooooooo!

"GET OFF MY YARD"