USFonzi

I want to upgrade to EOD

USFonzi

i want to upgrade to the EOD version of the game but if i do will i lose everything in my current stash? i searched through the forms to find the answer but cant seem to find it 

SommerTheViking
3 minutes ago, USFonzi said:

i want to upgrade to the EOD version of the game but if i do will i lose everything in my current stash? i searched through the forms to find the answer but cant seem to find it 

You can upgrade now, and when the wipe happens you will have ALL the benefits from your new edition of the game.

the words sayd that the wipe is about 2 weeks away / end of this month so this is the time if you want to upgrade.

Xenomorph0352
18 hours ago, USFonzi said:

If you upgrade right now, you will not lose any of your stuff or lose your character progress nor will you have the upgraded stash and starting items. You would have to reset profile after your purchase in order for that to take effect. Like Sommertheviking said, buy it now and just don't reset your profile, the game-wide wipe is rumored to be Soontm

Edited by Xenomorph0352

Podinpayn

Hey guys, thanks for yours answers, I currently want to upgrade too. Do you think that the gift we receive (the item case and keybar) in our profile could be reactivated if i reset my account after upgrading?

necuja
On 3/21/2018 at 10:41 AM, Podinpayn said:

Hey guys, thanks for yours answers, I currently want to upgrade too. Do you think that the gift we receive (the item case and keybar) in our profile could be reactivated if i reset my account after upgrading?

Yes, those that pre ordered in time to qualify for the gift will continue to be able to claim it up to 6 months from the new year event

Smoerble
16 hours ago, necuja said:

Yes, those that pre ordered in time to qualify for the gift will continue to be able to claim it up to 6 months from the new year event

That means, that we won't get the keybar and stuff after the next wipe?

Or do we get it again, because we claimed it in time?

necuja
5 hours ago, Smoerble said:

That means, that we won't get the keybar and stuff after the next wipe?

Or do we get it again, because we claimed it in time?

you will be able to reclaim the extra gear after each wipe and profile reset. What I said about 6 months was because it will only be available for that time span

• Like 1

2legs
On 3/24/2018 at 9:24 AM, necuja said:

to confirm. So that gift would not be linked to the final game which is more than 6 months away?

necuja
5 hours ago, 2legs said:

to confirm. So that gift would not be linked to the final game which is more than 6 months away?

Correct, this information can be found in the 4th paragraph of the thread below

• Thanks 1

mcloud

As i read it, you can reclaim it after each wipe.

So we should be able to reclaim it in the final game.

"Moreover, every user who has already purchased access to the game or bought the game during the 7 days of the event, is guaranteed to receive additional game gear with the ability to restore it up to 6 months after each profile wipe, including a manual one."

necuja

Ya the wording is a little off though @mcloud. It's meant to be stating it will be available for only up to 6 months.

It is confirmed this gift will be removed 6 months after the new year, it's just able to be reclaimed after each wipe or reset

530skeptic

Thanks @necuja for clearing that up. Been wondering if that was the case since it was announced.

• Like 1

Podinpayn
On 25/03/2018 at 6:51 PM, necuja said:

Ya the wording is a little off though @mcloud. It's meant to be stating it will be available for only up to 6 months.

It is confirmed this gift will be removed 6 months after the new year, it's just able to be reclaimed after each wipe or reset

Thanks for the informations :)