nwinters15

Wipe news

Just now, FabulousShawn said:

Don’t know anything either except for Klean saying it was confirmed for March.

If this is true, then it's cool. Thanks for watching klean, but i myself can't anymore.

I have choosen my side xD@CheekiBreekiGG

It would be nice if they gave some sort of specific road map I understand they are concerned about delays but the game is technically two years late its not like we will leave due to delays we just want information to keep the hype going.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FabulousShawn said:

Don’t know anything either except for Klean saying it was confirmed for March.

Klean says a lot of things

but ya i stick with deadly, eroktic and Smoke. Smoke is by far the best EFT content creator in my opinion. just the way he uses the in game coms is so entertaining its insane. hes so good at it. definitely great to watch, except his time slot is pretty horrible.

I wouldn’t trust it if it comes from a streamer without hard evidence. Probably make more money once the word gets out and they get more YouTube video views.

Etc.

1 hour ago, Vodor said:

I wouldn’t trust it if it comes from a streamer without hard evidence. Probably make more money once the word gets out and they get more YouTube video views.

Etc.

But klean works for bsg doesn't he?

20 hours ago, FabulousShawn said:

Don’t know anything either except for Klean saying it was planned for March.

Fixed the quote for you. :)

Honestly, While Klean does work for BSG if it's not announced on here first than take it with a grain of salt. If it's official it will be found in the official channels (FB, Twitter, Forums). If it's not there, than it's not set in stone and more of a 'if things go according to plan' kind of thing.

35 minutes ago, OldBatBalls said:

But klean works for bsg doesn't he?

I never knew that, to be honest though I ignore what most streamers say because most of what the do is already written on the front page of the game sites anyway.

On 3/19/2018 at 3:20 PM, PIG-Mathieu said:

If this is true, then it's cool. Thanks for watching klean, but i myself can't anymore.

I have choosen my side xD@CheekiBreekiGG

I have been gone for awhile when it comes to eft and its streamer community sounds like something went down do you mind catching me up to speed?

3 hours ago, Highlen said:

I have been gone for awhile when it comes to eft and its streamer community sounds like something went down do you mind catching me up to speed?

Nothing special, just a cool streamer i'm watching who got kicked out of klean's crew, which is pretty much the biggest english crew related to EFT.

Just little things xD

On 3/19/2018 at 12:47 PM, nwinters15 said:

It would be nice if they gave some sort of specific road map I understand they are concerned about delays but the game is technically two years late its not like we will leave due to delays we just want information to keep the hype going.

I'd rather a patch release date surprise me more than waiting for one and being disappointed if it gets delayed(Dayz standalone anyone?). I remember taking days off for certain stuff like that, just to find out it got delayed.

A few days ago he also mentioned that it could be possible, that the release of Interchange might be pushed back. I don't trust him anymore. It seems that we just need to wait, when BSG is finally in the mood to give us an exact info on that. Don't want to offend anybody, but there are a lot of people out there which are not hyped for that wipe/patch anymore just because, it takes to long without any info. 

I'm aware, that an announcement like: "Patch/Wipe comes in about 2 weeks" will result in even more problems, if you don't bring it up in 2 weeks, but I think we are getting to a point where nobody is "hyped" for the wipe/patch anymore, they just stop playing until it gets released. There is a time for hype, but a little minute after that, there is just frustration about false made announcements and/or no official statement. Even an actual status about that patch/wipe (in testing, needs some more work) or so on would help. If it is not in the status of internal testing we are still talking about weeks ahead. 

Honestly, I don't get the method of posting such a commenct like that: "Right now, we are thinking onwhen that will be since it will be a big one." - so there is barrier when a patch is released because it is big? If it needs still some more cooking, okay, I can deal with that. Better a release a nearly polished patch instead of one bringing up new problems, but I can't find any reason in that comment form official side.

• Upvote 1

On 3/19/2018 at 5:21 PM, JJamie said:

Klean says a lot of things

but ya i stick with deadly, eroktic and Smoke. Smoke is by far the best EFT content creator in my opinion. just the way he uses the in game coms is so entertaining its insane. hes so good at it. definitely great to watch, except his time slot is pretty horrible.

If you get a chance check out ghostfreak666 he's a great EFT operator and fun to watch!

2 hours ago, theroyalfake said:

If you get a chance check out ghostfreak666 he's a great EFT operator and fun to watch!

Ghostfreak66 ist the best eft player ever !!!

• Like 1

On 3/20/2018 at 5:46 PM, ShiroTenshi said:

Fixed the quote for you. :)

Honestly, While Klean does work for BSG if it's not announced on here first than take it with a grain of salt. If it's official it will be found in the official channels (FB, Twitter, Forums). If it's not there, than it's not set in stone and more of a 'if things go according to plan' kind of thing.

I hope this will be announced at least a week prior to the wipe....that would be my first wipe tho and I hope for a bit of time so I can take out all the crap that I have stored for the time being.....

4 hours ago, Neyreyan said:

So....the traders in my game all became max level and i am level 8. Does this mean i have some kind of bug or that they will wipe today?

This is special event, before the wipe. The same was before previous wipe, but wipe itself is not gonna be today, probably not tomorrow. I assume that we need to wait around a week for wipe, in meantime, we can get rid of our stash full of gear cuz we are gonna lose this anyway.