Single player/Coop hardcore invasion mode

Ragoton

Yes or no  

4 members have voted

1. 1. You like?

• No
    • Yes
    • You crazy? - wasted time

I dont know if there is anything like that planned, but I thought about a new mode, where you can join a map with your friends or alone and have to fight or sneak through the map against hard AI scavs. There wouldn't be any timelimit but the location of the exit is unknown. Just like the current mode, if you die, you lose everything but if you survive you can take looted gear with you but in this mode the scavs have good equipment from the beginning and are more intelligent. They investigate if they feel something looks fishy, they roam in big groups over the map and they respawn after some time. The scavs spawn at random locations and the number of scavs on the map is unknown and it would be possible to have 100 scavs maybe more on a single map.

Of course this is supposed to be harder than the normal mode and the mode is only available on the bigger maps. To start, every member has to have at least a single gun and needs a high level and up to 6 Players can join this trip.

It's just another idea, Im not sure how hard it would be to balance this out or to implement and Im not sure if a server could handle that amount of scavs.(, if not maybe it would have the same effect if there whould be way less scavs around but they would spawn close to the players with a smaller respawn time, accelerating with the amount of dead scavs?)

I wonder, if anyone would like such a mode? I think it's challenging.

Or maybe I wasted my time, and noone cares.9_9

cheers!