Sign in to follow this  
darkninjastar

Netcode

darkninjastar

Is there any word on netcode being worked on still? Has and updates come out for it yet? I had a firefight at shoreline today where all my shots seemed to go through the person and into the wall behind him. Also here's the screenshot of the bullets that went through him. You can tell as there's no blood splat on the wall. http://prntscr.com/iu2c0q

BarryBlack

It's a beta man, wait for the game to mature before you expect great netcode and what not. Look at battlefield 4, took what? almost 2 years to fix their netcode and this is from a multi-billion dollar company.

Netcode will screw you sometimes, it's just how it is right now. Regear, and try again! GL on your raids.

darkninjastar

I understand that The point of the post is not to show that the netcode is bad. Its asking whats being worked on for it.

• Like 1

XxFGLxX

Game was running good for me recently, last 2 days it has been running terrible. Me an a team mate just got taken out with a guy with a pistol that would dissapear an then reappear. we was both looking for a dead body when we started getting shot again put multiple mags in the guy. our after action reports didnt even show any hits or damage, last 2 days the servers have been terrible for both of us, but only just recently. 

its obviously a beta but when things get repetitive, its aggravating. An its all a well known issue  

Xenomorph0352
12 hours ago, Zen2ar said:

I understand that The point of the post is not to show that the netcode is bad. Its asking whats being worked on for it.

Yes, the devs have said that right now the teams absolute priority is netcode and optimizations. That said, there are definitely blood splatters in the background and when he shot at you, you took one hell of an aim punch which really affected your ability to stay on target. Stack on top of this the desync issue and that peakers advantage in this game pretty much dictates most fights then it's not surprising that you lost. You did mess him up though.

After further review of the video it does seem like you hit him only twice once in the arm before he came in the room and once while in the room, go frame by frame. At most it's 4 shots and he's wearing paca/6b.

Edited by Xenomorph0352

Sir_Mossy
7 hours ago, Xenomorph0352 said:

Yes, the devs have said that right now the teams absolute priority is netcode and optimizations. That said, there are definitely blood splatters in the background and when he shot at you, you took one hell of an aim punch which really affected your ability to stay on target. Stack on top of this the desync issue and that peakers advantage in this game pretty much dictates most fights then it's not surprising that you lost. You did mess him up though.

After further review of the video it does seem like you hit him only twice once in the arm before he came in the room and once while in the room, go frame by frame. At most it's 4 shots and he's wearing paca/6b.

That's true. Another thing to remember is that just because your sights may look to be on someone they may still miss, since there could be a fraction of a millimeter misalignment between the front and back which can result in a miss, especially when your sights are on the very edge of their body.