jokester46

Netcode

Tommuh

Known problem, they area already trying to resolve those issues with every patch that is coming out. I also experience desyncs like many others and like you.

If you play at the moment you have to accept the fact that desyncs can happen. Or you could stop playing and wait for a more stable fix like many others players do.

Orbixal
5 hours ago, jokester46 said:

i would just like to add this.

https://plays.tv/video/5ab1f226de007713f8/check-out-my-video-

fix the net code please.

Net code is being constantly improved and recently many changes and fixes have been added in hot fixes.

We hope with the upgrade to the new Unity engine (TBA) will allow us to improve upon net code and get the game to where it needs to be.

jokester46

well the reason i bring it up is because i really do like the game, and the only reason i get so pissed is because i feel this game is going to be about the same as battlefield 4 where they will prioritize other things before actually fixing netcode, even after release of the game. i don't want that to be the same issue.

jukeboxknox
1 minute ago, jokester46 said:

well the reason i bring it up is because i really do like the game, and the only reason i get so pissed is because i feel this game is going to be about the same as battlefield 4 where they will prioritize other things before actually fixing netcode, even after release of the game. i don't want that to be the same issue.

If you used the search button you would see this is heavily discussed and find the admin are working hard on fixing it.

jokester46

what would you suggest i do? Ignore the fact that pretty much every raid ends like this for me?

ShiroTenshi

Hello

The DEVs have already stated that they are aware of the netcoding issue and are hard at work in fixing it. It is a big focus for them at the moment. All we can do now is wait.

Please use the search function before creating new threads, as per the rules.

#Locked.