Blackb1rd

Answer the question of the Scav - 1

Blackb1rd

You are walking through the woods. Lo and behold! There’s a Scav in the hollow and he can’t get out of there. He won’t promise you the moon for helping him, yet… What would you ask? :D

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

PIG-Mathieu

A balaclava and his chapka. But not any chapka, a BSG chapka.

Edited by PIG-Mathieu
  • Like 2

tobiassolem

Dark thoughts dwell in my mind. To aid the one in need, or show him the way to the fields of Elysium? But I have time to delay that decision, perhaps instead of the old western motto "to shoot first, and ask questions later" (which never made sense to me as dead men tell no tales),I instead pose the following question; thinking that the SCAV's answer would make my mind up for me in regard to the killing part:

" If you no longer were shackled to this destiny in Tarkov, of what do you dream to become? "

With anticipation I await his answer, as I (out of his eyesight) unholster my P226.

• Like 1

Oranje

If he is in true need of help, i shall help him regardless of his promises for reward, and will not expect any.

For as long as doing so will not put me and mine into mortal peril.

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

d0gday

I would 'ask' him for his delicious tushonka. In return I would give him an RGD-5 without a pin.

• Like 1

TheWay

"So, who the hell a idiot like you ended in this hole..."

"And to think that one of these worms killed Dimitri" - a thought slips through my mind.

"Say my name, worm" - I ask him and rack the pistol slide, the blue tip of the CCI luger bullet glances at me from inside of my silenced P220.

"Sorry my dear friend, but I won't be joining you today Dimitri" - I say to myself...

Blackb1rd
6 минут назад, TheWay сказал:

"So, who the hell a idiot like you ended in this hole..."

"And to think that one of these worms killed Dimitri" - a thought slips through my mind.

"Say my name, worm" - I ask him and rack the pistol slide, the blue tip of the CCI luger glances at me from inside of my silenced P220.

"Sorry my dear friend, but I won't be joining you today Dimitri" - I say to myself...

You are too cruel, sir. Where is your mercy? ^_^

TheWay
19 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

You are too cruel, sir. Where is your mercy? ^_^

In this cruel world in eyes of Scavs mercy can only be seen as a weakness and that I can not afford... - a bit Predator inspired ;) 

SlayerWR

As I keep my natural pace of jogging throughout the day, I stumble upon a man that seems to be trapped. I reach for my AK, but I think better of it, because he has not tried to shoot me already... yet.

"Adventurer! It seems you are stuck... who do you work for? Are you in one of the gangs, or are you just a man trying to make something of yourself in this harsh wasteland? You're not working with anyone like Pashutin, right?"

I know he is a person, but if he were to answer that he was in a gang that was involved with murdering my BEAR friends, I will show him NO mercy by leaving a bullet from my beautiful PB in his cranium and think nothing of it.

Edited by SlayerWR
  • Like 1

ShiroTenshi

It would be easy to just shoot him and be done with it. Real easy. And simple too. Sure it would make a bit of a mess, and some noise, but compared to the possible consequences of letting him live or even helping him out it would be the simplest solution by far.

However..

If in killing a monster you end up becoming one yourself then where's the point in it?

Sigh

Helping him out of the hole, at gunpoint with the commitment that at the slightest movement that looks fishy he'll get a double tap in the stomach, is what ultimately happens.

Throwing caution out the window for the sake of retaining what is left of my humanity. Some would call it insane, and i don't disagree. But no sane person would be able to survive Tarkov.

• Like 1

UncleDark

I would pull a bottle of extra strong hot sauce and unsheathe my blade, then walk up to the scav and ask him "Where's the coffee, friend?" while flashing an ominous smile. After that I would tell him "This can go two ways. Either you tell me what I want to know and I'll help you get free, but if you are stubborn you'll get the treatment." I would drip few drops of the sauce on the blade in order to make it clear while saying "either way I will get my answer. And if it comes to the treatment, once I get what I want, I will just leave you there to suffer."

Edited by UncleDark
  • Cold 1

Lightstrike778

i would help him out without asking anything  else but keep a very close eye on him

Edited by Lightstrike778

YuD

"So you are stuck dude ?Well, well , well....
What about your boss , who is he ? What is is alias ? And what do you know about Terra Group and Blue Ice ?
If i like what i hear , i ll help you get outta here , and i will even think about a reward.But you have to please my hears dude !"

• Like 1

18K_

"I cannot promise you anything for helping me out..." he says to me with a trembling voice.

I look at him from where I stand, he has a poor appearance and ragged clothing on...

'Gold shines more when it faces fire, virtuous man shines more when he faces difficulties. ' I thought to myself.

Before helping him out of the hollow, I said unto him:

"End your uncontrollable anger which only brings suffering"

• Like 1

Pretzel

His vodka on his backack

NoisyCosmos

Well, I really have to think if worth risking my life helping this scav but... I think if I do, won't ask for nothing. :x

Change my mind, a "Val" or "Vintorez" will fit for sure!!!! 

Edited by NoisyCosmos

Dunteon

I would ask for a sip of his Vodka... you didnt specify that asking was for answers, either way sometimes the answer is at the end of the bottle.

• Like 2

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2